Home     About     Command List     Rules     Forums     Donate     Maps     Contact Us

The Mining Shop

<<

meach51

Post 07 May 2013, 8:59 am

The Mining Shop

The mining shop is doing well and proves to be pretty popular. I thought I'd write up some information about it...

Mining is the focus of the shop, everything you need to be successful mining the depths of rolyd. As well as gear, armour, tools, we also pay back ALL profits to the rolyd community. This is done by:

Save lava bombs - If you loose it all falling in lava, contact me for a rescue package. (You only get this once!) Ill give you iron tools, iron armour and enough to get you going again. I can't afford to replace anything else you were carrying, but any player worth their salt will get back up and running in a couple of hours with some tools and armour. We all fall in at some time, don't just rage quit - get back up there!

New Starter Help - I find that the more help you get when you arrive on a server, the more successful you are at getting established. This means you have more fun and come back more often - just what we want. So, if you are new to the server, come tell me and I'll happily give you some extra mining stuff from the shop. Help and advice are also free and there are plenty of helpful users on the server.

Mystery Prizes - These are hidden purchases in the shop. You might spot a sign that looks out of place, such as:

"rusty old bucket, $1"

It might be a mystery prize, worth hundreds, or even thousands of dollars. Or it might be a rusty old bucket :) Typical prizes have been enchanted tools and armour, plus the odd crappy spade, dud carrot or rotten flesh. You have to buy the prize, so its a risk. There are clues in the signs, read them carefully. They are sometimes hidden away, or sometimes out in plain sight and they are different every time. I update the prizes every few days (mostly) so check back often.

Mining Trips - When there are not too many ppl on, I invite anyone who wants to, to come mining. I find a new, unexplored mine, will tp you out there and I'll supply torches, food and iron tools. You get to learn some new techniques, keep anything you find and I'll share anything I find with you guys. I guarantee that anyone who comes along and follows the instructions, will find diamonds! It's all free, and those who have been on mining trips with us have become successful, rich and good looking.....

Raffles - If the Mining Shop rakes up a chunk of cash, ill donate it to a rolyd raffle. I made about $900k from mining, so I promise to pay back everything above that made from the shop.

Enchanting - I also use shop cash to buy XP from vegans great blacksmith. Once I have a few hundred points, I shout out on the server. Bring any items to the shop, buy the enchanted books you want. or bring your own, and I'll use my XP to enchant for you on the shops anvil - free. Books cost $100, or I am just as happy to enchant with books you have made or bought somewhere else.

Charity - I don't give out money to ppl who ask for it. That's just rude. I also don't give out free diamonds, or any other valuables. If you are poor - go mining, I'll show you how. Or go to rmc10's market and make some money with wool.

Thank you to all the great customers who have made the shop a success. In return, I'll make sure that as much as possible goes back into the friendly rolyd community!

Login to remove these ads

<<

CalebRand

Post 07 May 2013, 7:32 pm

Re: The Mining Shop

nice post : )

Great shop always used to buy tools there
Rand
<<

Mingjetan

Post 28 Jul 2013, 8:11 pm

keep up the GREAT work!

:lai21: still reading
Need some building tips? Just message me in game! I'll be more than happy to help :)

<<

Mingjetan

Post 25 Aug 2013, 11:38 pm

CalebRand wrote:nice post : )

Great shop always used to buy tools there

Of course it's a great shop!
Need some building tips? Just message me in game! I'll be more than happy to help :)

Return to Mall