Home     About     Command List     Rules     Forums     Donate     Maps     Contact Us

Issues with computer

<<

Celestial_Me

Post 30 Jan 2017, 8:24 pm

Issues with computer

Hey guys!
This is just a small update, because as you all have probably figured out by now, I haven't had access to the server due to computer issues. I was hoping to jump back online during the week, however I fear that may be delayed further. My computer is no longer able to run Minecraft for literally no other reason than my computer saying "Screw you, Cel.". I originally was communicating via Minechat, however that has also crapped itself because of updates and whatnot. I might be able to obtain a second computer temporarily over time, but for now, the odds are not looking too good. Worst case scenario, and I am unable to join because of other delays or such, I will more than likely be back online in 2018.
I am currently doing the best I can to get back in the game, as I miss you all quite a lot.
As a summary, (because this forum topic is boring enough already) I hope you are all well, that coffee hasn't changed his skin to one without a snazzy tie and that the server hasn't been burnt down to the ground because I left the oven on when I left. (And also that the cake I left in there isn't past its "Used By date")

-Celestial_Me :lai04:

Login to remove these ads

<<

SimonKangaroo

Post 30 Jan 2017, 9:59 pm

Re: Issues with computer

Hey Cel, we have being seeing you try to join all night you must have posted this not long after i checked the forums earlier :/ Are you using 1.11 or has Minecraft actually corrupted or something now?

Please come back at least some time this Year!, we miss you too! lol
<<

Celestial_Me

Post 01 Feb 2017, 8:22 pm

Hey Simon!
Yeah, Unfortunately Minecraft has completely crapped itself out, so my computer can no longer run it :/ it was bound to happen one day, however I kinda hoped it would be a while further from now though. I am looking at alternative ways, but I may take a small while. I will be sure to let you know if there are any changes however.
Frustratingly, I have been trying to log on using mine chat, but it won't let me jump online cause for some unholy reason, the server isn't up to date lol.
On a different note; You're username is green, bro! are you a Mod now? :O

Hugs to all of the Rolyd Community
-Cel :lai04:
<<

Tea

Game Master

Post 01 Feb 2017, 8:28 pm

Hey Cel we miss you!

Coffees tie still looking snazzy :conwhirlybird:

Have you tried re downloading minecraft? Like deleting the one you have and reinstalling it? That's the only thing i can think of. Something happened to my minecraft account once and that fixed it.
Hopefully you're able to come online soon :lai19:

Roly's misses you :lai19:
Tea, Admin of Roly's Minecraft Server.
<<

SimonKangaroo

Post 01 Feb 2017, 8:37 pm

That is a bummer :(

But yeah I got Mod last week! Still so exciting!!!

Hope you work it all out, at a guess roly will update MC soon so hopefully mine chat will work at least
<<

Celestial_Me

Post 01 Feb 2017, 8:59 pm

Aww, thank you guys so much.
You all go through so much effort just for one player. Thats too sweet ^v^
Congratulations Simon! I'm so happy for you!!! :D I wish you all the best in Modding and doing the stuff that mods do (idk. xD)
Good to hear from you as well, Tea :D. happy that coffee is still wearing his cool tie. I miss my precious.... :3
yeah, unfortunately Minecraft isn't actually the problem, rather than its my actual computer hahahaha
I have tried multiple things to try and get it back up and running, but with no success. :/
<<

SimonKangaroo

Post 01 Feb 2017, 9:55 pm

Thanks Cel! Always go the extra mile :D

Sounds like a painful thing to get around then :/

Hope to see you soon :D
<<

Celestial_Me

Post 02 Feb 2017, 3:31 pm

I second that opinion. miss you all!