Home     About     Command List     Rules     Forums     Donate     Maps     Contact Us

DiamondDig Radio

<<

rolyd90

Game Master

Post 06 Dec 2015, 10:08 am

DiamondDig Radio

Hey everyone,

Calhon has started a Minecraft Radio Station what plays all modern, and older songs.
Theirs going to be DJs, Music, News Reports, Minecraft News, Song Requests and more.

I support this because, I think its a good idea, and you guys/girls get something to listen to while mining. :mine-D:

[ Listen Here / Website ]

[ You Can Request Songs Here ]

and if you have any questions you can also ask them here or contact one of the DJs.

Login to remove these ads

<<

Calhon1

Post 06 Dec 2015, 2:09 pm

Re: DiamondDig Radio

Thanks Roly.

Yes, I have created DiamondDig Radio, in an attempt to spread music towards the Minecraft community. Please check it out, show support, or even become a DJ!

-BobThePig7 (Rolyd Member) Joins As DJ!
<<

rmc10

Game Master

Post 07 Dec 2015, 7:47 pm

Fantastic job Calhon, i'll be listening in when I can :lai03: :via09:
<<

dale00474

Game Master

Post 18 Dec 2015, 10:44 am

Great work Calhon!

I would like to give a few suggestions =)

Interactive sessions corresponding to Rolyd.com events. Maybe something like Rolyd.com helps promote your radio while you guys help promote rolyd.com by offering commentary to some player events? Perhaps we do a horse race or something? Maybe a boxing challenge and you guys can be the announcers?

Interviews with Roly and the staff of Rolyd.com? Set up times to offer and maybe someone can do recordings to post in the forums?

Running radio can be very hard work at times to keep going. Just as running a minecraft server. Something we have talked about before is our ability or lack there of to advertise as things like Planet Minecraft tends to attract the wrong crowd. Working together can get some nice results for everyone. =) I have some plans which you and I touched on yesterday. Though the last year has been -very- busy for me I am slowly making progress and am getting closer to a resolution to some plans long in the making. I would love to work with you to help promote you guys and your efforts in radio with the upcoming project.

See you in game. =D
-Dale :moderator:In-game admin/GM

Refuge: n. That which shelters or protects from danger or from distress or calamity; a stronghold which protects by its strength or a sanctuary which secures safety by its sacredness; a place inaccessible to an enemy.
<<

Calhon1

Post 18 Dec 2015, 6:59 pm

Thanks For Those Suggestions.

Definetely, I will take them into consideration. Just wish I had someone else in a management sort of position for the radio, which I can fully trust, to help organise somethings.

Thanks, and will try and do those things :D
<<

dale00474

Game Master

Post 18 Dec 2015, 8:12 pm

Hey Calhon if you'd like to make a logo in game for your radio I would like to add it to the area we discussed last night. If you'd like they advertisement space let me know I'll get you the max size measurements.
-Dale :moderator:In-game admin/GM

Refuge: n. That which shelters or protects from danger or from distress or calamity; a stronghold which protects by its strength or a sanctuary which secures safety by its sacredness; a place inaccessible to an enemy.
<<

Calhon1

Post 20 Dec 2015, 10:04 am

- Taylas (Rolyd Member) Joins As DJ!

Return to Community Area