Home     About     Command List     Rules     Forums     Donate     Maps     Contact Us

1.8 Bugs

<<

Coffee

Game Master

Post 19 Feb 2015, 3:31 pm

1.8 Bugs

Hello!

We've just updated to 1.8 on rolyd.com and with every version of minecraft, we always suffer bugs that can be overlooked in our testing phases. I have created this thread to allow users to post any issues they're having with things like regions, shops, items not working or general glitches.

Please post as much information as possible including screenshots that demonstrate your issue. If a Mod/GM is on when you experience a bug, please let them know and try to replicate it with them.

Issues reported.
- Cannot press buttons in regions that are protected & owned by others (by RYDER01)
- Server crashed about 5:45pm (5:15 adelaide) (please refer to crash report)

Login to remove these ads

<<

Rydero1

Post 19 Feb 2015, 4:05 pm

Re: 1.8 Bugs

Hey everyone,

If you had any maps inside item frames before the update, you may need to rotate them around within the item frame itself to return to desired position.

I have a Giant map on the side of the Giant tree at /warp treefarm and had to rotate all the 30+ maps around again to make it flush with each other (with the help of Coffee).

So just giving everyone a heads up if you experience this bug.

cheers, keep on Rolying
<<

rolyd90

Game Master

Post 20 Feb 2015, 1:39 am

Recompiled craftbukkit [maintained by spigotmc]. With all the latest patches.

Downloaded new versions of worldedit and worldguard.

Looked at crash reports, some weird java error. (I cannot decode this one) Hopefully today will be better, with the updates above though.

Will check the button thing, when I get home from work friday night. :mine-P:
<<

jay9519

Post 21 Feb 2015, 3:16 pm

Rob and I found another annoying problem with 1.8

Apparently no one can sheer our sheep in a protected area unless they are added to the region or even ride horses
<<

jay9519

Post 23 Feb 2015, 4:00 pm

Found another annoying problem...

If you have a chest locked then none of those items will feed through a hopper under that chest.
Once you unlock that chest then the items will flow down into a hopper normally, so I suggest lock all your doors and have your land protected :)
<<

meach51

Post 26 Feb 2015, 5:14 pm

Probably not directly related, but I have no perms for /scoreboard

Have a couple of things to fix still...
<<

Rydero1

Post 26 Feb 2015, 6:14 pm

Found a solution for the ''not being able to use buttons in protected regions''

Players couldn't use the buttons at /warp tube, i applied the flag ''use'' and it fixed the problem

/region flag id use allow
<<

Melissmala

Post 11 Mar 2015, 8:08 pm

Hello,

I don't know if this is a 1.8 issue or an issue with something else, so apologies if I'm wasting everyone's time :D.

I was waking a dirt pillar and as i got a little higher every 3rd block i placed a message came up "[LWC] You have a pending action but another plugin cancelled it!'.

I have been making this dirt pillar a few times in a MC session and this is the first time its come up. hope nothing has gone wrong.

Thanks!
M
<<

rolyd90

Game Master

Post 12 Mar 2015, 1:44 am

RYDERO1 wrote:Found a solution for the ''not being able to use buttons in protected regions''

Players couldn't use the buttons at /warp tube, i applied the flag ''use'' and it fixed the problem

/region flag id use allow
Just tested out flags for users, vips.

Users can set these flags themselves, "farewell, greeting, vehicle-place, vehicle-destroy, use" on their own regions. /region flag id flagid value

Hasn't it always been this way? I mean 'use' is denied for users not added to the region. Unless overridden.
<<

rolyd90

Game Master

Post 12 Mar 2015, 1:51 am

meach51 wrote:/scoreboard
Added permission to GMs,
had to guess what it was because this page didn't list it. good was easy guess. "minecraft.command.scoreboard"
Next

Return to Support & Protection