Home     About     Command List     Rules     Forums     Donate     Maps     Contact Us

Killing Wither for Nether star

<<

rolyd90

Game Master

Post 04 Dec 2013, 12:12 am

Re: Killing Wither for Nether star

ILoveYou10 wrote:But you make money out of them.
Or we can work out a market price. Where they can be sold at a 'admin' shop or similar.

Login to remove these ads

<<

dale00474

Game Master

Post 05 Dec 2013, 7:37 am

*using car salesman voice*

You want stars? Yes you say? We'll look no further! Want a HUGE lot full of valuables? Down here at "Dale's Big Ass Truck Rental, Car Storage and Wild and Wacky Wares" we sell new and used late model Nether Stars with interest free financing options available. Want to build that beacon you've always wanted? We'll come on down to "Dale's Big Ass Truck Rental, Car Storage and Wild and Wacky Wares."

*fast speaking fine print guy*
Interest free financing subject to terms and agreement. Application fee of 20k applies. Approval is not garunteed. Our storage facilities are not that secure, water proof or clean but they are dirt cheep. "Dale's Big Ass Truck Rental, Car Storage and Wild and Wacky Wares," will not be held liable for items that are lost, stolen, damaged, burned in a random electrical fire, ate by a dog, pooped on by a cat or used as a nest by birds. Read the TC for more details."

Seriously though, I have been working 10 hr days and coming home to work on a huge remodel project for about 4-5 hours each night. I am starting to loose my mind. A nice shop with agreed price like Roly mentioned sounds great. :)
-Dale :moderator:In-game admin/GM

Refuge: n. That which shelters or protects from danger or from distress or calamity; a stronghold which protects by its strength or a sanctuary which secures safety by its sacredness; a place inaccessible to an enemy.
<<

Mingjetan

Post 08 Dec 2013, 9:22 pm

Love it dale xD
Need some building tips? Just message me in game! I'll be more than happy to help :)

<<

LeftSpineDwn

Post 08 Dec 2013, 10:11 pm

nether star is only good for making the beacon.

the beacon is for sale in the mall, players should check it out.

Minecraft wiki Beacon Info - http://minecraft.gamepedia.com/Beacon

beacon mainly good for pvp maps and mining
Previous

Return to Support & Protection