Home     About     Command List     Rules     Forums     Donate     Maps     Contact Us

Problems connecting to server

<<

blitzthebetawolf

Post 23 Dec 2013, 12:37 pm

Re: Problems connecting to server

I am also getting the same error message too. Hopefully Roly will fix this soon so that all of us can jump back on.
Happy to help anyone in need.

Login to remove these ads

<<

Mingjetan

Post 23 Dec 2013, 12:40 pm

Yep, happening to me, again
Need some building tips? Just message me in game! I'll be more than happy to help :)

<<

blitzthebetawolf

Post 23 Dec 2013, 10:46 pm

I don't mean to be pointing fingers but it always seems to happen when ECHO_NIGHTMARE and sugar_demon are on at the same time. It could be be pure accident, wrong place at the wrong time. But they have been playing all day today and I am not the only one getting the Internal Exception error.
<<

huioliver345

Post 24 Dec 2013, 12:43 am

It does say ECHO_NIGHTMARE and sugar_demon are online, but they aren't. They where just online when the server stopped working. Leaving it all stuffed up and etc..
<<

dale00474

Game Master

Post 24 Dec 2013, 9:11 am

Coincidence.

Checked server logs. Was unable to find a reason it's going down. I know with the updates there was a auto-restart issue.
-Dale :moderator:In-game admin/GM

Refuge: n. That which shelters or protects from danger or from distress or calamity; a stronghold which protects by its strength or a sanctuary which secures safety by its sacredness; a place inaccessible to an enemy.
<<

blitzthebetawolf

Post 24 Dec 2013, 10:09 am

That's fair enough. It's better safe than sorry. Hopefully soon we will all be able to jump back on! Thanks Dale and Hui for getting back to me!

Hope to see you all in game! :3
<<

dale00474

Game Master

Post 24 Dec 2013, 1:34 pm

FYI

Found a watchdog program for Linux. Just need to confirm with Roly the Linux version. It may be workable with the system setup. Unsure but when I get with Roly on the details if this is the issue we may have a fix for it. I'll keep you guys posted.
-Dale :moderator:In-game admin/GM

Refuge: n. That which shelters or protects from danger or from distress or calamity; a stronghold which protects by its strength or a sanctuary which secures safety by its sacredness; a place inaccessible to an enemy.
<<

rolyd90

Game Master

Post 29 Dec 2013, 11:52 am

Working on getting server, working. I am running a development (now beta) build of craftbukkit (so there's some bugs), there was two crashes since my last post.

1) Server froze when one of the restarts issued the /stop command in console.
2) Server crashed, not sure why midgame. (Did check logs)

Working on making sure everything is up-to-date. And hopefully the bugs/issues get sorted out.

Also dale, when you can send me a link to that watchdog program for Linux :mine-D: sounds interesting, and could be better than what I'm currently using.
Previous

Return to Support & Protection