Home     About     Command List     Rules     Forums     Donate     Maps     Contact Us

Thankyou

<<

oddworld_chris

Post 06 Mar 2012, 8:57 pm

Thankyou

Hey everyone,

Probably a silly post, I just wanted to write a quick thank you to the MODS and ADMINS on Rolyd's server! To often mods or admins are put down for banning members and such, but I just wanted to put a positive spin and say on this particular server they are active and positive members so thank you!

oddworld_chris

Login to remove these ads

<<

darkrai202

Post 06 Mar 2012, 8:59 pm

Re: Thankyou

Thanks man it's people like you who I like, this makes me happy appreciation for work we've done thank you odd world :) and for future notes guys like this I respect and many others should as well once again thanks for the "thanks" lol
<<

brodsterbmx 1.2

Post 06 Mar 2012, 9:05 pm

oddworld i dont know you well but i know you are wise and a good player i may not be mod on this server but its good that your looking at the world in positive way keep it up :) and i have to thank the mods and admins to that commit to the server no mater what and odd with your attatiude you will come a long way in life good job :D
<<

dale00474

Game Master

Post 06 Mar 2012, 10:13 pm

Thanks for the good words Chris. I've been a part of a few very successful games and seen both sides of the table. I've seen when a company tells the administration not to get too involved with the players. On the same note I've seen the other side of the coin where it is encouraged. Anyone who is active with gaming (PC gaming more than anything) can see that players mostly want those who can make something happen to listen to them and keep them in "the loop." If you guys ever have issues bring them to us. Everyone makes mistakes including us and the last thing we want is to run players off the server. Also, keep in mind guys it is Roly'd server but all players have a good say in suggesting change on it. Atlantis was brought into the picture with a huge outcry from the player-base wanting a second world. We have looked into and even brought in some plugins and other features because of player request. So don't forget you guys have a great deal of power in what happens on the server by suggesting things and so forth. This also includes events and such. Got an idea? Suggest it! You may even find yourself made a big part of suggestions you submit. =D
-Dale :moderator:In-game admin/GM

Refuge: n. That which shelters or protects from danger or from distress or calamity; a stronghold which protects by its strength or a sanctuary which secures safety by its sacredness; a place inaccessible to an enemy.

Return to General Discussion