Home     About     Command List     Rules     Forums     Donate     Maps     Contact Us

My little building area lol

<<

KamiChaotic

Post 20 Sep 2011, 11:11 pm

My little building area lol

I was wondering if you can set protection to whatever myself and xToxicVenom666x build so nobody can break it down? Once we get enough materials i assure you we will build something awesome, tis what we bought minecraft for [: .. that and this server seems to have a bunch of nice people in it [:
Image Image Image

Login to remove these ads

<<

dale00474

Game Master

Post 20 Sep 2011, 11:40 pm

Re: My little building area lol

If you wish it can be done one of two ways. Either we can protect a general area of land then you build but you would have to keep to that area to have it expanded should you need more. Or...you can build then have it protected. Usually the first option is best. =) Just catch one of us in game to do the protection.
-Dale :moderator:In-game admin/GM

Refuge: n. That which shelters or protects from danger or from distress or calamity; a stronghold which protects by its strength or a sanctuary which secures safety by its sacredness; a place inaccessible to an enemy.
<<

KamiChaotic

Post 22 Sep 2011, 11:33 am

dale00474 wrote:If you wish it can be done one of two ways. Either we can protect a general area of land then you build but you would have to keep to that area to have it expanded should you need more. Or...you can build then have it protected. Usually the first option is best. =) Just catch one of us in game to do the protection.

Okay but where i got told to build there is a little area next to it, that sems to be random stuff i was hoping to ask the person who made it if i could have that tiny bit too, but if any admins get into the game and /warp tricity you will see a giant sand building (to be a sand castle lol) can you protect that area? thanks.. xx
<3
Image Image Image
<<

irokin

Post 22 Sep 2011, 1:17 pm

Protected.

On a side note, how much of a mess is the tricity area. Get your shit protected ffs.
<<

darkrai202

Post 22 Sep 2011, 7:42 pm

Irokin Tricity is awesome its not my fault other people didnt get their stuff protected half of the houses arent under my control so meh but tri city will be glorious :D
<<

KamiChaotic

Post 22 Sep 2011, 10:47 pm

irokin wrote:Protected.

On a side now, how much of a mess is the tricity area. Get your shit protected ffs.

EXCUSE ME DON'T BE SO RUDE WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM!?
I don't care if you are site admin or not, you don't speak to people like that.. If he doesn't want to protect it then so be it, don't be so rude... We are allowed to build whatever we want and he clearly is doing that.. Have some respect please.. He is only little ..
Image Image Image
<<

dale00474

Game Master

Post 23 Sep 2011, 2:15 am

Actually Irokin does have a point. It was meant as a warning to the residents of tricity. The server has standards as noted in the server rules and found on these forums. Any buildings not protected that become griefed run the risk of being removed. This has been a complaint from nearly everyone over the past. Not just admins.

-Buildings need to look presentable. Granted this is a matter of perspective so we do give a fair range of tolerance with this.

-No buildings of a single material. It looks cheap.

Keep in mind guys and gals. If you start a city you need to try to watch over it. That is a responsibility with a city. Its a creation you make with others. If you notice things aren't shaping up the way you wish report it to us and we will help you rid the crap.
-Dale :moderator:In-game admin/GM

Refuge: n. That which shelters or protects from danger or from distress or calamity; a stronghold which protects by its strength or a sanctuary which secures safety by its sacredness; a place inaccessible to an enemy.
<<

irokin

Post 26 Sep 2011, 5:40 pm

KamiChaotic wrote:EXCUSE ME DON'T BE SO RUDE WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM!?

Speak for yourself. I protect your stuff as requested and thats how you thank me? Well done.

Oh and excuse me for not enjoying the sight of floating cobblestone roofs. Just more evidence against handing out warps to player cities.
<<

darkrai202

Post 27 Sep 2011, 9:11 am

actully sorry but most of the buildings in tri city where crap irokin does have a point =/
but on the other hand i guess the greifers did me a favor destroyed some of the crap buildings :D
Ok so im trying to rebuild tri city again making a giant wall so admins know where to protect stuff and people know where it starts and where it ends and im trying to make things fancier just give me a month

Return to General Discussion