Home     About     Command List     Rules     Forums     Donate     Maps     Contact Us

The Empty Void?

<<

Celestial_Me

Post 29 Aug 2017, 8:18 pm

The Empty Void?

Hey guys!
I'm not sure if I am the only one that has noticed this, but it feels like the server is getting emptier by the day. Whenever I can, I try to join the server via mine chat (until just recently. more about that later) and have realised that it feels much emptier than it usually is. I just wanted to check up on you all, since I haven't been online for nearly an entire year (counting the days down until I can join you again by the way).
In regards to why I haven't been able to speak recently though, it would seem that minechat has summoned some unholy reasoning that no longer allows me to join the server. Perhaps the app is more updated than the actual game, I am not sure. But when I can, I will definitely try to contact you all again, as I miss you all quite a lot now. More than I thought I would anyway :(
I hope you are all well, and that the server gets more company soon :)
Love to you all
- Cel :lai04:

Login to remove these ads

<<

SimonKangaroo

Post 01 Sep 2017, 10:09 pm

Re: The Empty Void?

It has being that way Cel, as we're sorting out some thing etc (other forum posts explaining) It should be good to go soon though so hope to see some people on there in the near future :D

Mine chat was a bit weird a couple weeks ago, the auto detect didn't auto detect what version the server was on and i had to do it manually lol. So maybe try that but it might be up the the latest by the time you read this

How many days until we can see you properly in game Cel Cel? I can't wait!
<<

Celestial_Me

Post 03 Sep 2017, 3:00 pm

Re: The Empty Void?

I should be online sometime during the end of November or the start of December. I haven't gotten a specific date yet, but that will be around the time I get it back. I am very much looking forward to seeing your pixellated faces again. It will be great to have the server running as usual, and being back to helping out new players again. Goddamn how I miss that </3 . Also, I hope Roly is doing okay, as he seems to be quite stressed at the moment, with maintaining the server and personal things.
I also hope the rest of the crowd is doing well, as I haven't actually seen many people since the start of the year. (i.e. Tash, Coffee, Tea, Ryder and Rmc.).
Huggles to all <3
-Cel

Return to General Discussion