Home     About     Command List     Rules     Forums     Donate     Maps     Contact Us

Good bye for now =(

<<

lothar92

Post 08 Jul 2017, 10:40 pm

Good bye for now =(

Hello all. As we all may know the server has been kinda empty lately and I've really struggled to get that online community feeling I have always loved rolyd for.
Unfortunately I think I may have found a new server to play on. I have nothing bad to say about rolyd.com and will pop in from time to time to see if things pick up. You have all made my time here amazing and I shall miss you all.

A special shout out go to mel, Simon, rraveen, tea, coffee blaze ( I know right... ) cel, peace, and so many others. Good by for now.
Lothar92
I hope you dropped your wallet.

Login to remove these ads

<<

SimonKangaroo

Post 10 Jul 2017, 6:29 pm

Re: Good bye for now =(

:pirate: OH no! I miss this aspect a lot too! Being busy and what not, mainly playing PUBG in my spare time now but it will die off and minecraft is always there to come back to which is the best part about it. Really wish it was easy to hold a player base so at anyone time some people are there to talk to etc
<<

Celestial_Me

Post 29 Aug 2017, 8:26 pm

Re: Good bye for now =(

We will all miss you dearly, Lothar. But do remember that if (and when ;) ) you want to come back, we will always be there, waiting for your return with open arms! I wish you all the very best, and I know that I am a part of the reason why the server is so empty (By one small player anyway), but wish you that when you do come back, it will be as lively and happy again as the good old days :)

I hope that when I drop my wallet, it is with Monopoly money.
With lots of love and best wishes from the Rolyd community
-Cel :lai04:

Return to General Discussion