Home     About     Command List     Rules     Forums     Donate     Maps     Contact Us

Torocue Competion

<<

Melissmala

Post 27 May 2014, 8:14 pm

Torocue Competion

Hello everyone,

Rraveen and I are running a competition for a free block and free shop with in our town (/warp Torocue), two amassing prizes.

When you enter Torocue head over to the mall and find the maze straight through.

The first person to complet the maze and present Rraveen with the item (you will know it when you see it) will be able to choose the block or shop of your choice.

Good luck and may the odds be ever in your favour!

Thanks
Rraveen and Melissmala!

Login to remove these ads

<<

jay9519

Post 29 May 2014, 12:39 am

Re: Torocue Competion

Lol bugga, I did that maze a few days ago and got a golden weapon, I should of waited :P
<<

kneesa

Post 29 May 2014, 9:55 am

Ah Jay :eusa-violin: Patience is a virtue Redo Redo (mumbles now where did I put that mini map ). :dhappytired:
<<

Rraveen

Post 29 May 2014, 11:37 am

Hey all,

So for those who got the golden stuff from the maze, I apologize, I made a rookie mistake thinking that dispensers dispense in order. so the Free items are first in the dispenser but are not dispensing, I'm going to remove all of the other prizes (about 50 different things in a hopper system) and just have the Free Shop and Free Lot Items. Sorry about all this haha and thank Vegans Gambling habits for teaching me how despensers work properly lol
Regards,

Rraveen
Co-owner and Builder of the Torocue Enterprises, Community Tree Farm (/warp TF), Sky Mall (/warp skymall) and Trade Town (/warp Trade).

Return to General Discussion