Home     About     Command List     Rules     Forums     Donate     Maps     Contact Us

Have you been to Torocue lately?

<<

Melissmala

Post 23 May 2014, 11:58 pm

If you haven't maybe you should come visit, we have some land for sale, and if real-estate isn't your deal we have a new mall with shops for sale if you're interested in running your own business or if you just want some good deals.

Or if you just want to have a look around there is plenty to do, we have a stadium, a playground, even a library with a secret nether portal or maybe the event center is more your style with our very own DJ: “DJ Jeb”.

We have also recently opened a huge maze, if you want to give that a go make sure you leave your things in the Nether chest provided at the start, have a good look at the map and take some food with you, if you are lucky enough to find the end there is a prize :D.

In the near future we will be running a completion, first prize will be a free shop at the mall or a block of land with in Torocue, keep an eye out for the time and date, the best way to win will be to familiarise yourself with Torocue so make sure you come and have a look.

If you find yourself wanting to buy a block of land or a shop in the Torocue Mall, please send a message to Rraveen he will do what needs to be done. If you have any questions please talk to me when I'm on-line or send me a mail message and ill respond as soon as I can.

Come visit us /warp Torocue

Please be aware some parts of Torocue are still under construction, feel free to have a look around but be careful not to fall down any holes or mine-shafts, now that you have been warned it is your responsibility to keep your self safe.

Thanks and hope to see you soon Melissmala and Rraveen!

:lai42: :lai13: :confishtale:

Login to remove these ads

<<

xzarahsx

Post 26 May 2014, 10:18 pm

Re: Have you been to Torocue lately?

Great job guys! If I can I'll pop on for a look tomorrow! :)
A.A. Milne
“Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.”
― A.A. Milne

Return to General Discussion