Home     About     Command List     Rules     Forums     Donate     Maps     Contact Us

Comunication

<<

blitzthebetawolf

Post 01 Nov 2013, 11:29 pm

Re: Comunication

I already had a chat with the admins about it. It sorted :D
Happy to help anyone in need.

Login to remove these ads

<<

lexer556

Post 01 Nov 2013, 11:30 pm

Mate i said i have matured. And so? That doesnt mean i am trying to get back on the server. Stop trying to twist my words! I'm simply trying to help the server get back to a state were it is a good server not an abused server! Bitz am i correct you are the one who was upset in the first place? About GetVegan and all? Now you dont want us to talk about it?! You are very contradicting mate.
<<

LeftSpineDwn

Post 01 Nov 2013, 11:30 pm

when did this happen blitz ?
<<

blitzthebetawolf

Post 01 Nov 2013, 11:32 pm

Like I said. I already brought the whole thing up with admins. It has been sorted. I talked to an admin today bout it and they explained. I am happy with the outcome.
<<

blitzthebetawolf

Post 01 Nov 2013, 11:32 pm

Like I said. I already brought the whole thing up with admins. It has been sorted. I talked to an admin today bout it and they explained. I am happy with the outcome.
<<

blitzthebetawolf

Post 01 Nov 2013, 11:33 pm

<<

blitzthebetawolf

Post 01 Nov 2013, 11:33 pm

Sorry about the tripple post!
<<

LeftSpineDwn

Post 01 Nov 2013, 11:35 pm

things that need to be covered, was sent in a pm to me from blitzthebetawolf
feel feee to discuss and leave your honest responses.

blitzthebetawolf wrote:1. GMs and MODs look out for each other instead of thinking of possibilities that they are responsible for people leaving.

2. Abuse of power. For example, take the town Sunrise. Instead of making the town the proper way by finding materials and actually building the town, they are using world edit and creative. Something that is effortless is making them (Meach) thousands of in game money instead of doing it right.

3. 3/4 of the admins and moderators of Rolyd.com do not deserve the rank they are given. Hardly any of the admins jump online anymore. They do not show the 'outstanding qualities' that an Admin or Moderator are suppose to have.

From what I am seeing; Meach51 and GetVegan do NOT care about new players. It's the quantity of the players rather than the quality of a player. They are forgetting that 1 honest and good player is worth hundreds of foul players.

Like stated in point 2; Abuse of power on this server come in many different forms.

- Freedom of speech is gone. Anything said about a Moderator or a Games Master that's negative either results in the user getting in trouble, warned or banned.

- Creative Mode. Yes this is a good mode only if it is used properly. Moderators and Game masters are both making money using creative and world edit instead of doing it the hard way like the rest of the users do.

- It's okay for Moderators and Game masters to disrespect players but when it comes to a player disrespecting them, all hell breaks lose. Eg- Saying negative comments about a player and then getting offended when the mod or GM is getting the same treatment.

I could go even further but that'd take awhile to get to the point.

Like I stated in point 1 & 3; I was having a conversation between shinyclef and rolyd90 regarding meach51 latest attitude. What he did was sniff out the new players information like What country and state he lived, his favourite song and his phone type. Then published it on the public chat for everyone online to see. When I brought this up between the 2 admins, they were defending him. So much for being bias. A quality of an admin and moderator is to be biased in all things and not take sides. This is nothing but I defiantly know that Meach could get into a lot of trouble with the authorities. I personally wouldn't want my information out to people who I do not even know.

A lot of the admins and moderators on this server do not deserve the rank. There is no outstanding qualities, they abuse power when they are meant to use it to help and improve the quality of game play on the server.

Based on these findings from a lot of different players; Staff is an outstanding issue on this server. This is affecting the game. It's meant to be fun and enjoyable. The owner should look into players complaints instead of turning the other way. This applies to all the Moderators and Admins.
<<

blitzthebetawolf

Post 01 Nov 2013, 11:37 pm

Good. Glad the post is out. It shows how much you accept things that do not go your way.
<<

lexer556

Post 02 Nov 2013, 12:20 am

No Left just simply wants everyone to know what you were feeling at the time. Don't know what admin you talked to that figured your problems out in 2 seconds but obviously that is a coverup so why not share this missing information? If everything is fixed then why not have people see that you said this? :) Shouldn't keep secrets anyway.
PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion