Home     About     Command List     Rules     Forums     Donate     Maps     Contact Us

Goodbye :)

<<

NaomiTim

Post 22 Oct 2013, 8:43 pm

Goodbye :)

/me writes a goodbye message
It's very upsetting to me that every time people have tried to help me through these rough times, I wouldn't believe in myself and I'd just push them away. The last few months have been really hard on me as a fair few of you already know. I'm writing this out because I don't think you guys realize how much I appreciate your attempts to cheer me up and help me. You have helped so much despite the numerous amounts of times I would be unpleasant. I needed to find myself again and be comfortable with being so open and even leave my room. Next year is definitely going to be a lot harder with school, and I'm not saying that school is the issue. I just need to focus so I can work towards the things I've wanted. I knew all along that that's what I've needed to do, but so many people motivated me to actually do something about it. I'm not going to get anywhere sitting around and thinking about everything that I want and expect to have it handed to me. I need to go and achieve it myself and honestly the amount of support I've received has been the main thing that is getting me through this.
So, to everyone who has been there.. Thank you. so much. I'm very grateful for everything you have done for me.

How i feel about leaving :S

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqajUg85Ax4

~NaomiTim :con25:

Login to remove these ads

<<

Mingjetan

Post 22 Oct 2013, 9:50 pm

Re: Goodbye :)

:') byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee (sorry for the spam)
Need some building tips? Just message me in game! I'll be more than happy to help :)

<<

lukaben1

Post 25 Oct 2013, 4:04 pm

See ya :)
Everyone will miss you and the feeling we get when we log on to players like you and others that make players feel warm inside.
Good luck with your life and I may see you in the future :D
<<

rmc10

Game Master

Post 29 Oct 2013, 5:44 pm

You go hard girl and take what you want out of life. :confinishline: we will miss you, good luck with your studies and rolyd will be here when you get the spare time. :lai75:
<<

meach51

Post 30 Oct 2013, 10:17 am

We'll miss you Naomi. Good luck with it, I's sure you will get it all sorted out. We'll all still be here, come back say hello when you ready :)

meach

Return to General Discussion