Home     About     Command List     Rules     Forums     Donate     Maps     Contact Us

SERVER LOCKED????

<<

chiiuhh

Post 02 Oct 2013, 11:31 am

SERVER LOCKED????

this morning when i went on MC it said that rolyd was locked?????? i dont really know whats going on there if its like construction or something but iw as wondering when i would be able to go on again

Login to remove these ads

<<

blitzthebetawolf

Post 02 Oct 2013, 11:35 am

Re: SERVER LOCKED????

Hey Chiiuhh, Meach is working on trying to open the server. So far no one has been able to jump on to the server. The only person that was able to get in was Meach. Hopefully it will not be to long for the server to jump around.

~Blitz
Happy to help anyone in need.
<<

chiiuhh

Post 02 Oct 2013, 11:38 am

thx blitz, just was curious to know what was happening :)
-Chii
<<

blitzthebetawolf

Post 02 Oct 2013, 11:40 am

Meach doesn't know what the problem is yet (Last when I talked to him about 10 am) But I can assure you he is working hard to TRY and get this server up and running. Only time can tell.

~Blitz
Happy to help anyone in need.
<<

dale00474

Game Master

Post 02 Oct 2013, 3:34 pm

Someone issued the lockdown command accidentally in the admincmd plugin. All fixed now. Topic locked.
-Dale :moderator:In-game admin/GM

Refuge: n. That which shelters or protects from danger or from distress or calamity; a stronghold which protects by its strength or a sanctuary which secures safety by its sacredness; a place inaccessible to an enemy.

Return to General Discussion