Home     About     Command List     Rules     Forums     Donate     Maps     Contact Us

i need help

<<

dale00474

Game Master

Post 20 Jul 2013, 3:45 pm

Re: i need help

Dude it's fine to ask a question or two but you must learn to find proper resources on your own as running a server isn't like posting on Facebook. We are happy to answer one or two. But we're not going to walk you though all our plugins and setup.
-Dale :moderator:In-game admin/GM

Refuge: n. That which shelters or protects from danger or from distress or calamity; a stronghold which protects by its strength or a sanctuary which secures safety by its sacredness; a place inaccessible to an enemy.

Login to remove these ads

<<

xEmerald7x

Post 21 Jul 2013, 3:09 pm

dude chill i just wanted help ...
<<

rolyd90

Game Master

Post 21 Jul 2013, 5:03 pm

Its easy to setup a small server to play with your friends. You can port forwards your public IP to the IP your minecraft server on. or you can use free vps software called hamachi.

I personally use craftbukkit, you need a powerful enough machine to run it. You can configure it with your own plugins.

If you don't want to host it yourself you can buy one from webhost online, there are plenty search Google.

But to host any server, you will need to know how to use the server console, edit config files, and will need alittle networking skills, wither you run it yourself, or have to ftp into a webhost.

To explane everything in detail will take forever soo, if you think you can do it. Go for it, but hopefully you understand what I said above. :mine-):

Ps. In my server.properties file, enable-query=true . If you know what that does, you can find the plugin list.
Previous

Return to General Discussion