Home     About     Command List     Rules     Forums     Donate     Maps     Contact Us

Would you use a RolyD android app?

<<

crusty_krow

Post 10 Aug 2013, 12:26 pm

Re: Would you use a RolyD android app?

Mingjetan wrote:What if...you could be talking but on the forums at the same time? Like have the screen split in half one side forums one side server chat (rolyd.com forums)

it wont work for small screens (40% keyboard, 20%chat, 20% forums ... nope nope nope)
ideally it would use quick swap tabs imo
Image Image

Login to remove these ads

<<

Mingjetan

Post 10 Aug 2013, 11:03 pm

Or you could just switch between safari and minechat
Need some building tips? Just message me in game! I'll be more than happy to help :)

<<

blitzthebetawolf

Post 15 Oct 2013, 11:31 pm

The most I can help you with shiny is when it comes to the android apps. I know the coding for android (most of it) and I am in the process of learning ios coding too.
Happy to help anyone in need.
<<

meach51

Post 16 Oct 2013, 8:53 am

Minechat does not load chunks like the mc client and takes up minimal bandwidth. It does not request chunks as the player moves, as the minechat player doesn't move. To prevent being killed, it can be set not not spawn the player at all, when no chunk requests are sent. ( I asked the developer)

It does give a realtime list of all players on the server, but does not add the local scoreboard tags. :)

It would be good if Mojang got their act together and turned the dreadful IOS Minecraft app into a client that worked on servers other than the stupid realms....
Previous

Return to General Discussion