Home     About     Command List     Rules     Forums     Donate     Maps     Contact Us

Feeling nostalgic

<<

diqs123

Post 27 Mar 2019, 11:03 pm

Feeling nostalgic

Haven't been around in years, thought i'd take a trip down old memory lane.
Whole lot of cringe in my previous posts I've chosen to ignore.
Is anyone still around out there? I miss you guys
I dig stuff if u need excavating done check if I'm online and ask

Login to remove these ads

<<

SimonKangaroo

Post 16 Apr 2019, 9:31 pm

Re: Feeling nostalgic

Not very regularly unfortunately. I don't think I was around when you must of been, Hope all is well anyway :D
<<

S3xy_Vip3r

Post 12 Jul 2019, 5:48 pm

Is anyone still around out there? I miss you guys

Nah. The server is so quiet now. I think the last proper posts on this forum was 2 years ago, mine 5 years ago. How time flies. I stopped playing I believe around early 2015. I left without notice, because most people know how you can suddenly become so disinterested in playing in the game after growing up a bit and developing new interests. Unfortunately my generation (2000's kids) have all grown up.

Hopefully more people post on this thread (if they ever come back) and reminisce the past memories on this server. Mine was definitely working on "abandondedvillage" with @NaomiTim. It definitely lives up to its name now.

-S3

Edit: Somehow I am still a VIP on this server, which usually expires after a month donating last time I remember lmao
<<

Tea

Game Master

Post 23 Jul 2019, 3:12 pm

Hi diqs and s3xy!

Such good memories with you guys, I miss playing as well, but unfortunately due to university study I don't find the time to come on...
I'd love to set a time to maybe get back on and play with everyone, it would be very nostalgic (:

Mine was definitely working on "abandondedvillage" with @NaomiTim. It definitely lives up to its name now.

that certainly brings back memories :P

Mine would be working on jewelcity (/warp jewelcity) with Green_Rain.
Tea, Admin of Roly's Minecraft Server.
<<

brodsterbmx 1.2

Post 27 Jul 2020, 9:16 pm

lmao, was cleaning up some old laptops and this page was still bookmarked on one of them, oh the joys I had as a 12 year old, thanks guys xx

Return to General Discussion