Home     About     Command List     Rules     Forums     Donate     Maps     Contact Us

Absent

<<

MrsRicochet

Post 08 Oct 2012, 5:51 am

Absent

Unfortunately I have no internet at home for the time being so I'm unable to get online to play and help with the server. I'm not sure of exactly when I'll be able to get back on unless I'm using someone else net connection. It shouldn't take to long to get the ball running again.

Until then, I hope you all continue to enjoy the server and enjoy the peace and quiet that comes with my absence. Don't break the rules or I'll be back to haunt you all.

On another note xzarahsx (Grace) will be returning for a short while tomorrow and is very eager to see you all again.

Login to remove these ads

<<

rolyd90

Game Master

Post 08 Oct 2012, 9:47 am

Re: Absent

hopefully you get your net back,

and it all works out in the future, everyone is always welcome on the server and leave when ever they want to :mine-P:

anyways thanks for letting us know, we wont be like wtf is MrsRicochet :mine!:

ps. (Just my thoughts, about myself kinda on topic) I need to get on more myself lately, just been busy. Once I sort out a few more things in my personal life ill be on moreso.
Still looking after the server so all you guys can play. And no plan ever to stop the server in the future.

Return to Community Area