Home     About     Command List     Rules     Forums     Donate     Maps     Contact Us

Issues-Roly

<<

PegLeg64

Post 07 Aug 2012, 8:13 pm

Issues-Roly

Hey roly, ill speak to you directly because i have already talked ingame with darkrai and zar.
Again, i am having issues with iventory loss. i know you were on the other night when this happened and you gave me back my stuff as best you could. However, tonight wislt playing i was disconnected (bad connection).... not all that uncommon. when i came back on moments later it said i was dead. i dont know how this could have possibly happened. due to the fact i was in a safe (from lava/drops/radom death) area and had full diamond armour. i went back to the place of my death and couldnt find anything.... I dont really know how this could have happend and when i asked online admins to help me figure it out/ replace lost stuff they informed me that they couldnt look at error reports... or somthing of that nature? lol.... so here we are. i would apppreciate it if you could look into this particular incident for me. it happened on the same night of this post around the 7 Oclock time (syd).
( i would also like to make note that similar incident has happend to Iloveyou10, but on that i cannot comment on this, because of my limited knoledge.) so perhaps it has somthing to do with the recent update.

I appreciate ur time in reading this report and look forward to your feedback
Regards
PegLeg64

Login to remove these ads

<<

crusty_krow

Post 07 Aug 2012, 8:24 pm

Re: Issues-Roly

i once magical died when i alt + f4 cause the server thought i was still online, lost a heap of gear that day :C
Image Image
<<

rolyd90

Game Master

Post 07 Aug 2012, 9:27 pm

Not sure what happened... ill have a look though the server.log file see if anythings fishy.

Just message/mail me ingame with what you lost and ill sort it out. Going to test the new bukkit build soon.
<<

PegLeg64

Post 07 Aug 2012, 10:21 pm

thanks heaps roly, i appreciate u talking the time too look into it. i shall msg u next time u are ingame to confirm it all with you.

-PegLeg64
<<

Tea

Game Master

Post 08 Aug 2012, 10:10 pm

Exactly the same thing happened to me, though i was half-aware i died.
I was in my home when I started dying, i looked around and saw a skeleton. i tried to hit it and it was still and idle. I was no longer dying so i thought maybe it was lag or a glitch.
That was when the server disconnected. when i came back on I was dead. i looked around for my stuff but it had disappeared?
you had only just given my stuff back roly, from the previous loss, and i lost it again due to this insadent.
not sure if its the new update or what, but it's been affecting a few players.
Tea, Admin of Roly's Minecraft Server.
<<

dale00474

Game Master

Post 08 Aug 2012, 10:48 pm

1.3 Has had a few issues that may or may not be tied to plugins or the server in general. I have heard of strange issues like this from other servers. Hopefully either we may pin down the issue internally or if it is Mojang maybe they'll get their crap strait. =D
-Dale :moderator:In-game admin/GM

Refuge: n. That which shelters or protects from danger or from distress or calamity; a stronghold which protects by its strength or a sanctuary which secures safety by its sacredness; a place inaccessible to an enemy.
<<

Tea

Game Master

Post 09 Aug 2012, 5:28 pm

I hope it isn't due to the server, personally I don't like the update anyway..
Hope it gets fixed soon. :)
<<

rolyd90

Game Master

Post 09 Aug 2012, 6:09 pm

ILoveYou10 wrote:you had only just given my stuff back roly, from the previous loss, and i lost it again due to this insadent.
Just mail/message me ingame ill sort it out again, sorry about that.
ILoveYou10 wrote:I hope it isn't due to the server, personally I don't like the update anyway..
Hope it gets fixed soon. :)
Was running a development version from when 1.3 came out till now, now running a recommended version of craftbukkit. So hopefully things get better :mine-D:
<<

Tea

Game Master

Post 09 Aug 2012, 6:54 pm

Actually, I've had no lag at all from today :)

It's fine, I just don't want to beg you for stuff, i can manage without it. thanks anyway
<<

shinyclef

Post 11 Aug 2012, 2:19 am

We are on a development build of 1.3. I've noticed some things related to server lag that started with 1.3. I the skeleton killing you like that sounds like lag also. I hope it's all fixed by the time release build comes around.
Next

Return to Community Area