Home     About     Command List     Rules     Forums     Donate     Maps     Contact Us

Zombie Forum Game

<<

MrsRicochet

Post 19 Jul 2012, 7:27 pm

Re: Zombie Forum Game

I don't have a plan, per say. I'd probably find someone that looks independent and strong enough and then stick with them until they died.

It'll be a vicious cycle, but it's one that will work!

Login to remove these ads

<<

dale00474

Game Master

Post 19 Jul 2012, 8:48 pm

I love few things more than camping and living off the land while doing so. I've had survival training and experienced a fair bit. One of my main concerns would also be other humans. When attempting to survive such an ordeal their are others who would seek out any supplies survivors have. Food, clean water, security, shelter, these are things that many civilized people would turn ugly over in such an event. More than likely I'd pick an area in rural terrain. You're more likely to find wild animals for food and cleaner water than most urban areas which has a higher potential to become polluted quickly. An urban environment wouldn't always prove to be a good place to gather wood or other burnable materials for heat without concerns for toxins. In a rural area their are also fewer places for a zombie horde to surprise you. Also, population density would be lower allowing a person to avoid confrontation with hostile people much easier. Lets face it…if you wanted to steal from someone just look for fire, smoke, light, any other signs of life during the night and day. A city provides ample opportunity for others to search you out. Personally I'd be quite happy by myself waiting it out. If I did partner up with someone though they'd better be ready for a bullet if they were bitten. I'm not sleeping in the same fort as an infected.
-Dale :moderator:In-game admin/GM

Refuge: n. That which shelters or protects from danger or from distress or calamity; a stronghold which protects by its strength or a sanctuary which secures safety by its sacredness; a place inaccessible to an enemy.
<<

crusty_krow

Post 19 Jul 2012, 9:43 pm

dale00474 wrote: If I did partner up with someone though they'd better be ready for a bullet if they were bitten. I'm not sleeping in the same fort as an infected.
same, and if i get infected i want someone to shoot me so i dont turn
Image Image
<<

Turtus

Post 20 Jul 2012, 5:30 pm

I would go with a Sniper Rifle or a AK-47, can't decide, and Machete.
<<

Lindsay0063938

Post 20 Jul 2012, 6:08 pm

well..... i would go with my bare hands and if i could find a knife i would use it i stand by my signature
p.s i would also use some good old minecraft tnt :via09:
real men dont use TOOLS! real men use fists
<<

DimondEdge99

Post 02 Aug 2012, 11:37 pm

eh I would just go to the Effiel tower and stay up there with heaps of food, water and a pretty damn good sword which is also a katana to chop of their heap as they climb up

that's what I would do :D

PEACE!!!
Previous

Return to Community Area