Home     About     Command List     Rules     Forums     Donate     Maps     Contact Us

=-OHN-= Clan Battlefield Frag Night

<<

dale00474

Game Master

Post 29 Aug 2013, 12:57 am

=-OHN-= Clan Battlefield Frag Night

Love Battlefield series games? Well I have two questions for you...

Do you own Battlefield 2?

Do you own Battlefield 2142?

You're in luck if you said yes to either of these...

Head on over to the =-OHN-= Forums at the link below and make a vote for which night and game you would like to join the clan in! Once a vote is decided I will be running a Frag Night Server on my personal home server each week on the night chosen.

CLICK THIS LINK TO CAST YOUR VOTE!

Coming in September once the polls close! Starting date, times and connection info to come!

ALSO!!!!!!...

After one month we are going to have a small tournament! The winner will receive a free Steam Game of their choice (Up to $30.) Sorry guys, I wish it could be more but at the moment that is all I can afford to drop into this small event for now. Please keep in mind we -will- be doing more events in the future. More details on the event once the server opens! Go on now...go vote!

=-OHN-= is a proud supporter of Rolyd.com.
-Dale :moderator:In-game admin/GM

Refuge: n. That which shelters or protects from danger or from distress or calamity; a stronghold which protects by its strength or a sanctuary which secures safety by its sacredness; a place inaccessible to an enemy.

Login to remove these ads

<<

LeftSpineDwn

Post 29 Aug 2013, 1:32 pm

Re: =-OHN-= Clan Battlefield Frag Night

:) BF2 HELL YEAH!
<<

Mingjetan

Post 29 Aug 2013, 9:37 pm

...What about BT4? :D
Need some building tips? Just message me in game! I'll be more than happy to help :)

<<

crusty_krow

Post 29 Aug 2013, 9:38 pm

Mingjetan wrote:...What about BT4? :D

not out yet?
Image Image
<<

Mingjetan

Post 29 Aug 2013, 9:45 pm

COMING OUT SOON!!! ORDER NOW!
Need some building tips? Just message me in game! I'll be more than happy to help :)

<<

dale00474

Game Master

Post 29 Aug 2013, 10:47 pm

Mingjetan wrote:...What about BT4? :D

How hosting a private server works:

Hosting from home, I am limited to what I can host properly. I want to host a server that is ranked on my own machine. Since EA only allows registered hosting companies the rights to purchase a license to host "ranked" games that counts me out. However, in order to host a server which allows players to rank and get unlocks I must run an instanced server using the command and control console. Also, I refuse to host or play on servers without Punkbuster installed. The in-game server doesn't allow me to do either. Say the first Friday you play. Then the next friday you play again, you won't keep your scores, rank, unlocks from the previous friday. The only way to achieve this and run Punkbuster is to run a proper server. I am unable to do so with BFBC2 and BF3. As Crusty said...BF4 isn't out yet. haha. No luck there and most likely not for a long time on a private machine. Later this year =-OHN-= will be purchasing a hosted server for BF4 but I will still want to run the 2142 or BF2 server. Those games are awesome and still are widely played.

Refuge: n. That which shelters or protects from danger or from distress or calamity; a stronghold which protects by its strength or a sanctuary which secures safety by its sacredness; a place inaccessible to an enemy.
<<

LeftSpineDwn

Post 30 Aug 2013, 3:33 am

BF4 is not out yet why would we set up a game night for it. its quite simple that we will play old games such as Age Of Empires I and II , quake III, open arena, hero's of might and magic III, counter-strike, star wars, BF2, BF3 as we are able to set up servers and multilayer games

also dale see if you can set up a open arena server " http://www.openarena.ws/smfnews.php "
open arena is a free open source game that uses the quake III engine :)
<<

dale00474

Game Master

Post 30 Aug 2013, 2:15 pm

Thanks for the suggestion left. Ill have a look into that Saturday night. :)

Return to Community Area