Home     About     Command List     Rules     Forums     Donate     Maps     Contact Us

The mold Zarah has to live in, photo's for meach and Kneesa

<<

xzarahsx

Post 08 Jun 2013, 3:43 pm

The mold Zarah has to live in, photo's for meach and Kneesa

Mold right next to the bathroom door, just on the left of my chest of drawers.

On the bathroom roof just above the shower (that vent there is apparently going to help steam)

Mold next to little bedside chest of drawers

On the windowsill in the bathroom (I'm guessing I didn't take that photo)

Right next to a power-point in the bedroom/loungeroom

Bathroom covered in mold.
A.A. Milne
“Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.”
― A.A. Milne

Login to remove these ads

<<

meach51

Post 09 Jun 2013, 10:04 am

Re: The mold Zarah has to live in, photo's for meach and Kne

They have to fix this Zarah.... me and vegan will keeel them, or at least beat them up severely...
<<

kneesa

Post 10 Jun 2013, 1:48 pm

Im looking for my flare gun .... to help vegan and Meach keel them ...So not ok to have to put up with this
<<

xzarahsx

Post 10 Jun 2013, 4:02 pm

It's not as if it's a little bit either, the place is covered in it...
Tomorrow they will be hearing about it..
The buggers weren't open today as it's public holiday :(
The water on the roof near the bedroom light has now spread, it's actuall starting to DRIP!!
Will see how I go tomorrow...
A.A. Milne
“Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.”
― A.A. Milne
<<

dale00474

Game Master

Post 10 Jun 2013, 11:44 pm

I would surely make them put you somewhere until they can repair all the damages/risks. Water near that electrical line can obviously quickly become a fire. You have a general health risk and an immediate fire risk. I honestly can't see how they could avoid paying for you to live at another location until the problems are fixed.
-Dale :moderator:In-game admin/GM

Refuge: n. That which shelters or protects from danger or from distress or calamity; a stronghold which protects by its strength or a sanctuary which secures safety by its sacredness; a place inaccessible to an enemy.
<<

xzarahsx

Post 11 Jun 2013, 10:09 pm

This realestate is just terrible.
Even had to take my mother in there today to speak to them, the agent wasn't there so we had asked for her to call back.
My mother gets a text message "We know this is a matter of urgency and it will be fixed by friday"
Too scared to even speak to her, I cleaned the mold off of my bedside table etc last night, the little wood table I had the game consoles on what COVERED in mold underneith, absolutely disgusting.
If by friday they don't do anything then things will be taken much further...It has been over a month now.
They have broken my laptop, floor mat and my new block out curtains.
Not a happy larry.
A.A. Milne
― A.A. Milne
<<

xzarahsx

Post 11 Jun 2013, 10:10 pm

Dale, I sure hope nothing happens as of course our lovely zarah couldn't afford insurance. grr
That wall with the mold near the power is also very wet.
A.A. Milne
― A.A. Milne
<<

dale00474

Game Master

Post 12 Jun 2013, 8:26 am

Won't need insurance personal health or property if this is caused by them. (I would think). The good thing is much of it sounds as though it is still wet. The biology degree side of me wants to say that most of the time as long as the mild stays wet you're in a bit of a safer environment as long as it doesn't get kicked up into the air. Dry mood spores and other matter stays in the air much longer and is much more airborne when dry than when wet. Nevertheless they aren't willing to fix your personal things and expect you to live in there?
-Dale :moderator:In-game admin/GM

Refuge: n. That which shelters or protects from danger or from distress or calamity; a stronghold which protects by its strength or a sanctuary which secures safety by its sacredness; a place inaccessible to an enemy.
<<

xzarahsx

Post 14 Jun 2013, 12:06 pm

Education 101 from Dale! hehe
Well they have not been around to fix it as of yet and it is already friday 11:30 I'm not going to be waiting around all day as they should call me before they show up so I know to be home.
If there is no show today my mother is going to contact Vcat for me (I cannot call as I do not have any credit on my phone) and is going to try to get us out. :)
A.A. Milne
― A.A. Milne
<<

xzarahsx

Post 02 Jul 2013, 2:18 pm

Update:
I spoke to my mother last Wednesday and she has informed me that we are going to serve them papers.
She had an inspection that morning and spoke to her agent that came around and they are going to fax her the paperwork, we then send it to Vcat and Vcat with serve them.
Honestly all it is, is a scare tactic to say to them "Well, you let them out without penalties, if you don't then it will be a court case that you will definitely lose"
Having a look around my home I've lost just about everything I have worked up to.
I even have mold on my knife block, now don't have a chopping board to use and I noticed that has mold on it aswell now and of course, it's wooden and I can tell straight away it has soaked right in.
Once the paperwork is filed, we are going to court to gain compensation so I have to go around pricing everything all over again, new bed, new couch, knife block, bedside table, tv cabinet, chest of drawers, laptop, curtains.
Feels like my unit has burned down all over again.
Wishing a praying that there will a great outcome.
A.A. Milne
― A.A. Milne
Next

Return to Community Area