Home     About     Command List     Rules     Forums     Donate     Maps     Contact Us

greetings from New England

<<

meach51

Post 21 May 2013, 4:46 pm

greetings from New England

Hi Rolyd peeps, I'm away up the north of NSW for a week. Although I have internet, I have no PC, so cant use MC for a week :(

I'm not doing anything exciting, we have a second house up here that is for sale, so I have to drive up every now and then and clean it. (sigh). I brought a couple of guitars and some studio kit, plus a few cases of beer. Had one big night with the neighbours, they have planned a couple more. I have a jam on Saturday morning with a local (old farts) band, and i might get a gig on Saturday night if I behave myself :) Hmm, might need more beer, we made a hole in those cases!

I miss all you guys, but Ill see you all back on rolyd next week. Until then, have fun, cos I am going to, yay!

regards,

meach

Login to remove these ads

<<

xzarahsx

Post 21 May 2013, 9:38 pm

Re: greetings from New England

Ooooh have fun meach!!
A.A. Milne
“Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.”
― A.A. Milne
<<

meach51

Post 21 May 2013, 10:07 pm

Thanks zarahz :)

Just fed Bobby 4 carrots, which is not very much to give an 800kg huge shire horse, but he appreciated it. Its dropped to 5 deg here, so the poor bugger is gonna have a cold night in the paddock. He's not my horse, btw, I let a local guy keep his animals in the paddock for free, cos it keeps the grass down. It costs me $130 every time it needs slashing, it's waaay to big for me to do, even on a ride on mower. The owner is very good with his animals, and Bobby was about to be put down before Bill rescued him. He's a very healthy horse now and, at least, I'm helping by letting him feed in the paddock. Bill can't afford to feed all the animals he rescues, so I let him use both paddocks, and supply free water. We had 12 cows this year, including the cutest twin calves you have ever seen!

I love the country life, and country people, such honesty and genuine feelings are worth any amount more than city living.

Just had Nyle, another neighbour, come over. His wife is seriously religious and he's not allowed to drink. He was lurking outside the back of his house, where I can see him. I shouted "want a beer neighbour? and he ran over here, lol. He drank four, real fast, while I played him some guitar and sang a couple of oldie songs.

I will have fun here, always do :) Take care, see you online soon!

meach
XXX

(Kisses intentional, just to make vegan jealous!)
<<

dale00474

Game Master

Post 21 May 2013, 10:50 pm

Mate whenever I am up your way on a road trip (the wifey and I often do them) I am swinging by and we are going to have a beer. =)
-Dale :moderator:In-game admin/GM

Refuge: n. That which shelters or protects from danger or from distress or calamity; a stronghold which protects by its strength or a sanctuary which secures safety by its sacredness; a place inaccessible to an enemy.
<<

meach51

Post 22 May 2013, 10:21 am

*/me puts beer in the fridge for dale and his missus....

Bring your guitar, if you got one :)
<<

dale00474

Game Master

Post 22 May 2013, 9:54 pm

I know how to play but it hurts my hands too much to do it. I can play drum set though. :)

Just FYI to the whole community... We have told the mean shits and players who don't truly care about the community they aren't the type that are generally welcome here. It's the guys like Meach that are the type we like to see. Glad to have you around mate. I know I'm not alone on that.
-Dale :moderator:In-game admin/GM

Refuge: n. That which shelters or protects from danger or from distress or calamity; a stronghold which protects by its strength or a sanctuary which secures safety by its sacredness; a place inaccessible to an enemy.
<<

meach51

Post 23 May 2013, 8:12 pm

Love you dale!
:)

Return to Community Area