Home     About     Command List     Rules     Forums     Donate     Maps     Contact Us

Favourite Moments and memories

<<

KaiTakahashi

Post 05 Apr 2013, 3:51 pm

Favourite Moments and memories

Hey guys!
I am a new member at the time of writing this, but I'm wondering, what are your favourite moments and memories on the server!
Stuff from good laughs to a server get together!
So, post your stuff down below and yeah!
-KaiTakahashi
Well, why in the world are you reading this?

Login to remove these ads

<<

MrsRicochet

Post 05 Apr 2013, 5:07 pm

Re: Favourite Moments and memories

I think my favorite memories are those when the staff all got together on TS. Most of the time, we weren't even playing Minecraft (I know that xzarahsx and I at one point were playing League of Legends and Dale and Roly were enjoying a game full of zombies) but just the chatting alone was terrific.

We all got a lot closer through TS, in my opinion, and it was just amazing fun.

P.S. Dale and xzarahsx flirting and Tea's baby voice are the best =P
<<

oddworld_chris

Post 05 Apr 2013, 6:20 pm

Before I was a mod or gm, I accidentally burnt down my house, which Dark was happy to help fix for me. However whilst he was doing a routine rollback he accidentally entered the wrong command and caused months worth of roll back on anything that was burnt, temporarily shutting down the server I felt so bad. :P

Or there was the time I entered the wrong command and caused the server to stop with the disconnection note to everyone being 'fire'.

TS is also some great times! Still waiting for Dale to clean it up so we can release it. The unedited version would probably get us into trouble!
<<

S3xy_Vip3r

Post 05 Apr 2013, 11:06 pm

Time when a person built a house for Gypsylovescake, he didn't like it, do he burnt it down. Then i made some swiftness potions to celebrate the burning of the house. Idk why he didn't like it (It looked good.)
<<

xzarahsx

Post 06 Apr 2013, 8:43 pm

oddworld_chris wrote:Or there was the time I entered the wrong command and caused the server to stop with the disconnection note to everyone being 'fire'.

That...Just...That made me literally laugh out loud bahahahahahahaha!!!!
A.A. Milne
“Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.”
― A.A. Milne
<<

diqs123

Post 08 Apr 2013, 1:04 pm

my best memory would be today i got a pic with rolyd!!!!!
or making my pirate ship XD
I dig stuff if u need excavating done check if I'm online and ask
<<

xzarahsx

Post 08 Apr 2013, 4:07 pm

Cool photoshop thar diqs. :P

My favorite memory..hmm where can I start...

Alright I'll go back to the beginning of time when I first joined the server.
I joined and straight away GetVegan and I hit it off, he was my favorite admin and always asked for him if I needed help.
He is an ace bloke and honestly needs to be more respected for the work he really does for this server, he made me feel like I was at home.
Now I'm going on 2 years of being on the server and each day when both of us are on it's nothing but us picking on one another.
The whole point of this is pointing out that I've gained some wonderful friends on this server.

Now for teamspeak...That..That just..No I can't..
GetVegan and his little chimpmunk voice...Dale and his piston head and his inappropriate skin..
Crusty having fun with the snowmen..
Left and his diamond junk..
*SIGHS* Best night out.
A.A. Milne
“Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.”
― A.A. Milne
<<

diqs123

Post 05 May 2013, 1:58 am

xzarahsx wrote:Cool photoshop thar diqs. :P

My favorite memory..hmm where can I start...

Alright I'll go back to the beginning of time when I first joined the server.
I joined and straight away GetVegan and I hit it off, he was my favorite admin and always asked for him if I needed help.
He is an ace bloke and honestly needs to be more respected for the work he really does for this server, he made me feel like I was at home.
Now I'm going on 2 years of being on the server and each day when both of us are on it's nothing but us picking on one another.
The whole point of this is pointing out that I've gained some wonderful friends on this server.

Now for teamspeak...That..That just..No I can't..
GetVegan and his little chimpmunk voice...Dale and his piston head and his inappropriate skin..
Crusty having fun with the snowmen..
Left and his diamond junk..
*SIGHS* Best night out.

What do you mean photoshop?
I dig stuff if u need excavating done check if I'm online and ask
<<

Mingjetan

Post 12 Aug 2013, 10:34 pm

My favorite memory: before I was VIP a bunch of guys came to my house and we had a party and built a man cave but sadly it got greifed :(
Need some building tips? Just message me in game! I'll be more than happy to help :)

<<

huioliver345

Post 16 Aug 2013, 3:29 pm

My favourite memory on the server so far would be GetVegan's 21st birthday. At warp north, vegan built a house for us to all party in. If I remember clearly, meach, RYDER, me, GetVegan and a few others where all there. We had music going, tons of fireworks, diamond, gold and food. After a few thousand fireworks being let off, vegan decided to burn down the house, but we still continued to party inside while burning. Soon the house was reduced to nothing, but vegan w/e a fresh copy of it and pasted many of them forming one big wooden house. We got more music going started to burn that house down too. I got a dispenser and started firing fire charges and arrows at people. The fire also melted the ice below, causing some people to fall in and almost drown. I then got a fast pickaxe and started breaking ice from under people. Haha, was very fun :)
Next

Return to Community Area