Home     About     Command List     Rules     Forums     Donate     Maps     Contact Us

Where I do every thing from

<<

Post 15 Feb 2013, 3:26 pm

Where I do every thing from

Login to remove these ads

<<

dale00474

Game Master

Post 15 Feb 2013, 8:11 pm

Re: Where I do every thing from

I always hated those type of touch pads on laptops. They almost feel like a painted piece of plastic, sticky yet smooth. Bleh. Is that a razor mouse? I hope not. =(

Nice setup though with the dual laptops. No desktop pc?
-Dale :moderator:In-game admin/GM

Refuge: n. That which shelters or protects from danger or from distress or calamity; a stronghold which protects by its strength or a sanctuary which secures safety by its sacredness; a place inaccessible to an enemy.
<<

Post 15 Feb 2013, 11:48 pm

no its not a razor mouse its a Ttesports "RTS" Gaming Mouse and I was going to get a desktop but i don't really need it and I'm still working on another computer
<<

dale00474

Game Master

Post 16 Feb 2013, 7:57 am

Do you like the Sony laptops? I've no experience with them and never heard much good or bad. I know when they first came out you paid a lot for the looks and name. Loads of people seem to really like them.
-Dale :moderator:In-game admin/GM

Refuge: n. That which shelters or protects from danger or from distress or calamity; a stronghold which protects by its strength or a sanctuary which secures safety by its sacredness; a place inaccessible to an enemy.
<<

Post 16 Feb 2013, 10:16 am

Yeah. I think they are good they run smooth. Personally I like them. And I prefer Windows to Apple-Mac. And in my computer the green one the other Apple one is my school computer. I got Half a TB of memory 4 GB or ram 1 GB of graphics HDMI Windows 7 I think my prose sing core is I5 I got more in it but ill just make a post after this with has all my specs

Return to Community Area