Home     About     Command List     Rules     Forums     Donate     Maps     Contact Us

Cya

<<

brodsterbmx 1.2

Post 23 Dec 2012, 9:39 pm

Cya

Guess this is by forever thanks to all hope everybody enjoys there time on the server merry Christmas and happy newyear to all
Last edited by brodsterbmx 1.2 on 24 Dec 2012, 12:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

Login to remove these ads

<<

xzarahsx

Post 24 Dec 2012, 12:19 am

Re: Cya

Oh my god! I know what to get you for christmas! A dummy! So you can suck on that all day and continue acting like a baby. This post was so unnessacary (i'm terrible at trying to spell that word) this post has just proven you cannot grow up nor even tried. Don't even bother to post another appeal ever, you actually may have had a chance to ask again every now and again and try to appeal but after this my hands down vote will always be NO! Grow up would you, I was watching you so I could put in my opinion but you had ruined it. Maybe next time you tried to appeal I would think about it, but hey...you burnt that bridge down didn't you? You're worthless to this server and have just proven it with this post, it's better for players to not have to deal with you. You need to pull your socks up boy, you should know better than that, obviously everything in your ban appeal was a lie. P.s i'm terribly sorry everyone reading this, i'm acting unprofessional but this child needs an "adult" tell him what's what. Hopefully in a year or 2 he can wean off his dummy and nappies and wear big boy pull ups. Topic locked as I know i've just started a flame war.
A.A. Milne
“Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.”
― A.A. Milne
<<

brodsterbmx 1.2

Post 24 Dec 2012, 12:21 am

Woah ok I was just dissapointed but if u wanna be like that go for it
<<

xzarahsx

Post 24 Dec 2012, 12:23 am

Sorry can someone please lock this topic my phone won't allow me to. Sorry for the double post it won't let me edit either. :-)
A.A. Milne
“Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.”
― A.A. Milne
<<

brodsterbmx 1.2

Post 24 Dec 2012, 12:32 am

Acting all cute and cuddly now. Seriously I don't want war but why so aggressive I respected your desicion and I was dissapointed so I posted something not on the brighter side.
Last edited by brodsterbmx 1.2 on 24 Dec 2012, 12:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
<<

xzarahsx

Post 24 Dec 2012, 12:35 am

Why aggressive? Read your first post.
A.A. Milne
― A.A. Milne

Return to Community Area