Home     About     Command List     Rules     Forums     Donate     Maps     Contact Us

1 Million in 168 Hours

<<

Coffee

Game Master

Post 02 May 2016, 4:40 pm

1 Million in 168 Hours

Hello everyone!

Tonight at 8pm i will be embarking on a very ambitious journey. I am going to make $1,000,000 in 7 days. I'm going to be starting on a fresh minecraft account with my 32 bread and $40 like every fresh spawn and will not have access to any command that I'm used to having access to. I also cannot access anything that I have made/own on Coffee since a new user wouldn't have access to this.

On the 9th of May at 8PM if I am successful I will be raffling the million dollars for every user that is online at the time. If I am unsuccessful I will donate a million dollars a day to the raffle fund for everyday I haven't received 1 million.

I will make posts everyday with a final summary post including any monetary figures and a full break down of what I did.

Wish me luck and hope to see you all online!

Login to remove these ads

<<

rmc10

Game Master

Post 02 May 2016, 5:58 pm

Re: 1 Million in 168 Hours

Sounds like a fun challenge dude. Have a blast and best of luck :confinishline:
<<

Coffee

Game Master

Post 05 May 2016, 5:40 am

I just wanted to post a quick update.

I've just hit the $125,000 mark. I've been taking screenshots along the way but don't want to share much detail at the moment. I feel like I'm a little behind my goal because I should be making $142k/day. I made $60,000 today in roughly 2 hours so I'm confident that I can make my $140k a day and sell anything I've made from farming to cover the rest.

Little tidbits
- won a 30k raffle ran by ryder.
- had a villager combust / burst into flames and die inside a glass dome
- randomly working in my base and skeleton horse comes along and spawns 4 more.

I also have screenshots of my base / how it's grown and a little more detailed break downs of stuff I've sold / made money on. I'm really enjoying this challenge but am finding it somewhat stressful.
<<

Coffee

Game Master

Post 09 May 2016, 4:12 pm

Just over 4 hours left and i'm just under $300,000 away. :)

Join me at 8pm tonight for a million dollar raffle.
<<

Coffee

Game Master

Post 09 May 2016, 9:17 pm

Hello!

I've made the million with roughly 10 minutes to spare. I donated $1,004,175.90 to the raffle.

Rough stats on items sold.
162 Diamond Ore.
23 Emerald Ore.
8240 Coal Fortuned.
7 Nametags
5 Obsidian stacks.

The rest of my money was made from farming crops, shown in the farms below. Total play time was 81 hours. Not bad.

<<

Tea

Game Master

Post 09 May 2016, 9:26 pm

Nice girl skin though! :dhappytired:

The million dollar raffle was drawn (with 15 people entered), and I won... hahaha
Because i dont need the money, though, I divided the one million dollars by 14 and it turned out to be just under $71,500. I sent every player online (including staff and all) $71,500 each to share the raffle around so everyone was a winner.
500k donated by Coffee was raffled out directly after and Dimitri277 was the winner.
Thanks to everyone who participated it was great fun :) Hope everyone who wanted the money made it online.

And good job to Coffee for making 1 million in 7 days! Goes to show that a player with nothing and no special powers can make money so quickly and CAN make it on the top 10 if you work hard. :lai16: :lai16:
Tea, Admin of Roly's Minecraft Server.
<<

Tea

Game Master

Post 10 May 2016, 3:33 am

Hahahaha little funny update.

I'm just skyping coffee to sleep at 2:45am and he starts to fall asleep (probably tired from all the mining and farming he's done), and he starts to sleep talk to me

Conversation with asleep-coffee went as follows:

Coffee: can you mine those emeralds
Me: what
Coffee: why aren't you helping me?! (Sounding really shocked)
Me: *dying laughing* help with what?
Coffee: with getting the emerald *mumble*

-a minute later-

Coffee: help me
Me: Yeah, what do you need help with?
Coffee: I'm stuck.
Me: where are you stuck
Coffee: I'm stuck!!

All throughout I'm laughing my ass off. Haha poor coffee. Minecraft is getting to him! :D Maybe trying to make a million in 7 days wasn't a good idea!

ps he then woke up and said "I was dreaming of Minecraft". Got to love him. :lai21:
Tea, Admin of Roly's Minecraft Server.

Return to Server Information