Home     About     Command List     Rules     Forums     Donate     Maps     Contact Us

New Map

<<

hazzajamez

Post 13 Oct 2015, 4:51 pm

Re: New Map

I have not been on Royld for a few days and when i hopped on this afternoon, and found out that you guys moved to new world. my house and all my stuff is still in the old world. can someone (that has the power) help me move my stuff to the new world. I talked to Melissa and she gave me the idea to post a forum. please help.

P.S. its been a LONG time since i posted a forum so hopefully this gets to you guys.

Login to remove these ads

<<

Coffee

Game Master

Post 13 Oct 2015, 6:20 pm

hazzajamez wrote:I have not been on Royld for a few days and when i hopped on this afternoon, and found out that you guys moved to new world. my house and all my stuff is still in the old world. can someone (that has the power) help me move my stuff to the new world. I talked to Melissa and she gave me the idea to post a forum. please help.

P.S. its been a LONG time since i posted a forum so hopefully this gets to you guys.

The world is read only so this isn't possible. We had a 6 month period where it announced that the world would be read only.

Next time you're in game please let me know and we can try work out some compensation.
<<

hazzajamez

Post 02 Mar 2016, 4:42 pm

my stupid Mine Craft updated itself now i cant get on. when will the server update?
<<

Melissmala

Post 02 Mar 2016, 5:31 pm

Not sure but you can come back to us by changing your version, see the link it will take you through how to change it :dhappytired:

http://www.howtogeek.com/203196/how-to-change-your-minecraft-game-version-and-set-up-profiles/
<<

hazzajamez

Post 02 Mar 2016, 10:14 pm

thanks. i changed it back
Previous

Return to Server Information