Home     About     Command List     Rules     Forums     Donate     Maps     Contact Us

Server outdated

<<

artmage

Post 16 Nov 2014, 8:54 pm

Server outdated

Hey its artmage. Back in 2011 I used to play on the server but then I stopped and haven't been on for ages. I tried going back on today but it says the server is outdated because it is on 1.7.10. What do I do?

Thanks

Artmage

Login to remove these ads

<<

Rraveen

Post 16 Nov 2014, 9:37 pm

Re: Server outdated

Hey Mate,

All you have to do is open up the launcher (The part that has the update details and stuff with the big Play button) and in the bottom left of this screen there will be a profile drop down box with "New Profile" and "Edit Profile" under it.

Click the "New Profile"
Call it whatever you will, then in the version selection part change the drop down box to "Release 1.7.10" and click save profile.

Now back in the main launcher screen make sure the drop down is on whatever profile you just created and click play.

The game will update for a second or a minute depending on your computer and you will be able to play :D

See you soon!!
Regards,

Rraveen
Co-owner and Builder of the Torocue Enterprises, Community Tree Farm (/warp TF), Sky Mall (/warp skymall) and Trade Town (/warp Trade).
<<

artmage

Post 17 Nov 2014, 4:27 pm

Re: Server outdated

Thanks!! Good to be back :D

Return to Server Information