Home     About     Command List     Rules     Forums     Donate     Maps     Contact Us

Plugin Suggestions

<<

dale00474

Game Master

Post 28 Apr 2013, 6:05 pm

Re: Plugin Suggestions

sugar_demon wrote:Here are my top 6 plugins to get :D

1.Mob Disguise
2.Spleef Plugin
3.World Edit
4.chest lock
5.Votifier
6.Paintball plugin

Currently we have the plugins bolded above. Mob disguise wouldn't be allowed for normal players due to being able to completely hide away your name and everything from others. Maybe a VIP options will be available in the future. I believe we did open it for testing to VIP's for a special weekend but its long-term implementation is still under discussion.

Spleef. Apparently you haven't been to /warp pvp. We have had a spleef arena on the server for years now. This is done through world guard as their is no need for a plugin for that type of game.

World edit will never happen for normal players. There is far too much that can be screwed up with world edit. Also, world edit is nearly untraceable and -VERY- difficult to roll back other's W/E mistakes at times. Also, the ability to spawn unlimited blocks of any type would destroy the economy in game. MOD's don't even have access to this feature until they have dedicated themselves to our expectations. =)

Chest lock? We currently use LWC. If you are suggesting a new plugin to replace the existing one please go back up top, read the first post, go back to bukkit, find the link to the plugin and post it. Thanks =)

Votifier? Link needed.

Paintball? Link needed.
-Dale :moderator:In-game admin/GM

Refuge: n. That which shelters or protects from danger or from distress or calamity; a stronghold which protects by its strength or a sanctuary which secures safety by its sacredness; a place inaccessible to an enemy.

Login to remove these ads

<<

Rydero1

Post 29 Apr 2013, 6:22 pm

Hi There, i wouldn't mind having a health bar plugin for survival and PVP areas. I think this would be handy in knowing how close you are to killing you opponent.

http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/health-bar/

thankyou RYDERO1
<<

xzarahsx

Post 30 Apr 2013, 3:38 pm

RYDERO1 wrote:Hi There, i wouldn't mind having a health bar plugin for survival and PVP areas. I think this would be handy in knowing how close you are to killing you opponent.

http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/health-bar/

thankyou RYDERO1

Not a bad idea..
A.A. Milne
“Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.”
― A.A. Milne
<<

dale00474

Game Master

Post 30 Apr 2013, 9:52 pm

I found a plugin once that had this feature plus a bit more for PvP. The one suggested looks nice. It will be reviewed. Also, if anyone happens to find a good PvP plugin that allows a separate inventory with chooseable classes or something that would be great. We are still on the lookout for a good PvP plugin since the last one didn't work out. It was far too complicated to set up.

Refuge: n. That which shelters or protects from danger or from distress or calamity; a stronghold which protects by its strength or a sanctuary which secures safety by its sacredness; a place inaccessible to an enemy.
<<

brodsterbmx 1.2

Post 01 May 2013, 11:07 pm

Hey just windering if mc skills plugin would be alright if you want more info on it just say :)
<<

dale00474

Game Master

Post 01 May 2013, 11:53 pm

brodsterbmx 1.2 wrote:Hey just windering if mc skills plugin would be alright if you want more info on it just say :)

Please read first post.

Link?
Description?
Why is it good?

Guys, too many people have suggested plugins without these simple guidelines. If you would like something keep in mind it has to be tested, updated, tested, configured to the server, more testing...you get the point. The least a player could do when suggesting a plugin is give us the basic, requested info from the first post. Sorry guys but from this point on plugins which are suggested without so much as a link may be ignored. Doing these small few things help us to help bring you a better and more enjoyable server. =)

<<

brodsterbmx 1.2

Post 05 May 2013, 12:16 pm

Sorry had a broken thumb wasnt trying to be lazy
<<

S3xy_Vip3r

Post 18 May 2013, 10:52 pm

Name: AntiAd Plugin
Link: http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/antiad/
AntiAd is an plugin that stops people from advertising or writing CAPITAL LETTERS LIKE THIS
Ive seen this plugin before at a pvp server and it was pretty secure. When I wrote "ANYONE" on private chat, it kicked me off the server.

This will be a great plugin, its very secure and very easy to use.

Thankyou for your time looking at this plugin.
<<

dale00474

Game Master

Post 19 May 2013, 10:51 am

*like*

<<

rolyd90

Game Master

Post 20 May 2013, 12:10 am

RYDERO1 wrote:Health Bar
Could be alright, (until I have a play around with it, not sure). From looking at the bukkit page, looks like you can disable/enable it via worlds. But! I don't want it enabled globally, only in selected regions.

S3xy_Vip3r wrote:AntiAD
I like this, will have a look.
PreviousNext

Return to Suggestions