Home     About     Command List     Rules     Forums     Donate     Maps     Contact Us

Plugin Suggestions

<<

dale00474

Game Master

Post 07 Oct 2012, 8:29 pm

Plugin Suggestions

Alright guys and gals its been a while since anyone has given a suggestion for a plugin for the server. Loads of people in the past have suggested plugins. However, some of these people have forgotten we really only need Bukkit compatible suggestions from bukkit.org. I have included at the bottom of this post two links to plugin pages. Their are a few things though you MUST keep in mind.

On the dev.bukkit site make 100% sure you don't send us any plugins that aren't release (Maybe Beta) If you see a plugin and it says "Planning" or "Abandoned" its a good bet you've wasted your time. The plugin MUST be compatible with the most updated full release of Bukkit. Please don't suggest anything that would clearly break a server rule. Feel free to suggest a plugin that could potentially replace a current one. Who knows we may like the new one better. However, you must always provide us a link to the plugin's page on bukkit's website. A brief description on why you would like to see this plugin installed -and- what makes this plugin so awesome is much appreciated. =D

I would personally love to see some sort of redstone addition for a plugin, and a nice PvP that allows a cleared inventory or items back on death.

http://plugins.bukkit.org/curseforge/#t ... &au=&pno=0
http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/
-Dale :moderator:In-game admin/GM

Refuge: n. That which shelters or protects from danger or from distress or calamity; a stronghold which protects by its strength or a sanctuary which secures safety by its sacredness; a place inaccessible to an enemy.

Login to remove these ads

<<

rolyd90

Game Master

Post 08 Oct 2012, 9:39 am

Re: Plugin Suggestions

Today, tonight will be looking at updating all the plugins/bukkit. When I get some free time today.
Anyone who has a good idea for the server, were always looking to make it that little bit better!

Just remember to read all of dale's post above :mine-D:
<<

Post 21 Jan 2013, 1:58 am

boy i hope this does not count as bring back old topic. but any ways i think u need the /back pluin wen u die u do /back and it takes u to the place u died i have used it in the past i think it would be handy for server anyway let me know what u think and this plugin is from bukkit
<<

rolyd90

Game Master

Post 21 Jan 2013, 2:34 am

/back could be enabled, but if you die. You have to run to find you stuff, maybe fight a few mobs :mine-D:
<<

dale00474

Game Master

Post 21 Jan 2013, 3:42 am

Just use the rei's minimap mod. It auto marks your death location.

Refuge: n. That which shelters or protects from danger or from distress or calamity; a stronghold which protects by its strength or a sanctuary which secures safety by its sacredness; a place inaccessible to an enemy.
<<

Post 21 Jan 2013, 11:53 am

okay i have not used it yet ill check it out dale thanks
<<

EnZo1337

Post 25 Jan 2013, 5:58 pm

You should add the "1hit chop tree down with axe" mod and the auto replant of saplings
<<

Post 25 Jan 2013, 6:54 pm

i think we already have the auto replant one and the one hit chop hole tree would be to easy for ppl and tree farmers would not make as much of a living off it
<<

dale00474

Game Master

Post 25 Jan 2013, 7:29 pm

Unless things have changed (and at times I find out the hard way) if you break the bottom block of a tree with a wood axe (Must be wood) you'll have a sappling auto replant there. The bottom block must be the first to get broken. As far as the one hit fell tree mod...nah sorry. Its still a survival server at heart. =) We have made it much easier through plugins but that one isn't a go for now. Thanks anyway for the suggestion. It has been discussed before but wasn't successful.

<<

sugar_demon

Post 28 Apr 2013, 5:24 pm

Here are my top 6 plugins to get :D

1.Mob Disguise
2.Spleef Plugin
3.World Edit
4.chest lock
5.Votifier
6.Paintball plugin
Next