Home     About     Command List     Rules     Forums     Donate     Maps     Contact Us

General Staff And My Imput

Poll ended at 06 Feb 2016, 1:25 am

New Staff Role

Would You Like. Builder Role?
50%
Or Do You Not Want A Builder Role
50%

Total votes : 2
<<

ThatCuteCactus

Post 07 Jan 2016, 1:25 am

General Staff And My Imput

Hello Everyone Allow Me To Introduce Myself My Name Is That CuteCactus but u can call me CC
That's crack down to business let's start with the site nothing that I right is trying to be rude ok
I think the website needs updating just a little but I love the hitler video, now for the Packages I think we should introduce the Builder pack
Builder Pack:
1 Perk (/Fly) Only To Be Used In Building And Looking For Area to build
10 stacks of block of your choice
Vip Tag
Warp setting (3 max)
/Heal
/Feed
/Day+/Night
/Tpa
Total Cost:25$-30$ your choice
Now for staff
Your good here you have GM,Mod,and Founder?
Only thing I suggest is builder now the way I recommend u trial for this is get them to tell you what hey have built and if u have a warp what warp say it is /WarpSkySkip u would enter that in that little box then u would ask how long u been on server and are u explerenced u answer those then u ask have u Been Banned Warned or had bad behavor this is to check there honesty if they say yes and u check logs u know they are slightly truthful. So after u mua have excepted them u will change there tag to yellow and it will say builder.

So that's my input on staff
Now next thing

What about comps I've heard word of the comps not I'm talking monthly comps even if there little just they are there so u cba change things on the site and maybe u can put chat on the site u know.

That Has Been My Imput On The Rolyds Minecraft Server

ThatCuteCactus or Cc
Cya On The Server

Login to remove these ads

<<

dale00474

Game Master

Post 07 Jan 2016, 9:11 am

Re: General Staff And My Imput

From an IT guys point of view I honestly think the website is just fine. A few things I would do different. However, it works. It is easy to navigate, forum reliant (which makes it simple and keeps it community driven), and pleasing to look at with its very semitrical and limited "logo/design" space.

We do have something simular to your suggestion of builder. Called exp. What are your ideas on that? :)

Monthly comps like stripend? Or competition? Please explain.

Now honestly I don't think chat on the website is a good idea.
1. It would need to be moderated to an extent.
2. Honestly this should be #1 it is a game. With chat built in. Why have a website with chat room for a game server where the game has a very user friendly chat built right in?
3. Forums are casual for the casual reader and writer to post when not in game. Immediate chat can still be done in forums but is best in game.

Not ti be rude. It's just an opinion that I really disagree with the idea of a chat on the website.

You have some good ideas. And roly may like them. Who knows.
-Dale :moderator:In-game admin/GM

Refuge: n. That which shelters or protects from danger or from distress or calamity; a stronghold which protects by its strength or a sanctuary which secures safety by its sacredness; a place inaccessible to an enemy.
<<

rolyd90

Game Master

Post 12 Jan 2016, 6:37 am

Re: General Staff And My Imput

Donation pack will have a think,

At the next staff meeting we will bring up Builder/Exp Ranks

monthly comps. competition? that could be cool.

Not going to add chat on the site, sorry. Hard to moderate, one day might get around to teamspeak server.

I think some information on the website does indeed need updating, and I will be doing that soon, but the style/phpbb part of the website is not going to change soon. (I would rather work on minecraft stuff, then redesign the site from scratch, at least at the moment)

Cheers for the suggestions. :mine-):

Return to Suggestions