Home     About     Command List     Rules     Forums     Donate     Maps     Contact Us

The End

<<

Rydero1

Post 26 Jun 2015, 9:41 pm

The End

Hey Everyone,

I would like to raise a suggestion and see what people think about it ?. Maybe we could trial this new idea !
Ive been thinking about 'The End' World where the Dragon lives in.
Currently The End is all region protected from players being able to build in & gather resource materials (eg: Endstone block & Obsidian). Also being able to fight the Dragon Boss is kinda limited as once it's been killed that's it, no more Dragon available for other players to come along and fight it, unless an Admin spawns in a new Dragon.

So here's my suggestions...

1 - Remove the region protection to allow everyone access to mine the resources and materials found within The End World.
2 - Reset The End World each month (or as required) with a new map/seed.

By doing this everyone would get an opportunity to kill the Dragon and get their very own Dragon Egg. Also a new building block to use (Endstone)

So whats everyone's thoughts on this, Good idea or not ?. Feel free to respond with your opinions below.

(note: If this ends up being too much extra work for Roly to maintain then perhaps this isn''t really worth all the fuss)

Login to remove these ads

<<

rmc10

Game Master

Post 26 Jun 2015, 10:19 pm

Re: The End

I like the idea, not sure how much of a head ache it is for roly to reset all the time tho
<<

Tathbia

Post 01 Jul 2015, 3:50 pm

I like it too :D definitely could organise team kill times too.

Tathbia
<<

rolyd90

Game Master

Post 09 Jul 2015, 1:36 am

I have been thinking,

What about 'The End' that 'regenerates it self' after you kill the boss and everyone has left the world.

I think that's possible, will think about it. and look into ways to automatically do it via a plugin.

Kinda what ive been thinking for the end. I don't mind ryders idea too. :mine8-):

What's everyone else's opinion on this. I'll research ways to do something like above.

Return to Suggestions