Home     About     Command List     Rules     Forums     Donate     Maps     Contact Us

When Mods or GMs aren't on

<<

BadAssPixie

Post 29 Mar 2014, 6:42 pm

When Mods or GMs aren't on

Hey guys,
So you'll all be aware that often there are players that misbehave or break the server rules, but cannot be stopped because there are no Mods or GMs on. Today we had an example where there were multiple young kids on the server, and a player started to swear their head off. He would not stop even when asked nicely, and started to gloat over us not being able to ban him.
I would like to make a suggestion that when something like this happens, normal players can request a mute vote. If a certain number of players agree to muting the player, it would happen.
I think this would help players without the ability to ban or mute people who are not respecting the server to keep Rolyd a nice family-friendly place. (at least at reasonable times, im looking at you GetVegan.)
Thanks
Pixie-Poo

Login to remove these ads

<<

huioliver345

Post 29 Mar 2014, 7:47 pm

Re: When Mods or GMs aren't on

Good idea that mute voting thingo :)

However, I think a Chat Filter plugin should solve this problem easy enough.
A chat filter will prevent certain words from being said in chat, replacing them with ****.
<<

dale00474

Game Master

Post 29 Mar 2014, 8:53 pm

I am going to go on a search for a chat filter.
-Dale :moderator:In-game admin/GM

Refuge: n. That which shelters or protects from danger or from distress or calamity; a stronghold which protects by its strength or a sanctuary which secures safety by its sacredness; a place inaccessible to an enemy.
<<

Mingjetan

Post 25 Apr 2014, 10:53 am

Good idea pixie! :D
Need some building tips? Just message me in game! I'll be more than happy to help :)

Return to Suggestions