Home     About     Command List     Rules     Forums     Donate     Maps     Contact Us

Preview video?

<<

rolyd90

Game Master

Post 09 Oct 2013, 12:41 am

Re: Preview video?

I have kinda thought about this before lol

Like you guys said, be nice to have a preview video for the server.

If there was a video, it should include scenes from the map, our players (People building, getting along), and maybe show off some things other server do not have :mine-P:

At the moment, I'm fair flat out, need more time.
But if I did make a video, I would write a script/storyboard first, then plan/record with players, then a few weeks of editing. If I make a video, I want it to have a wow factor.

If anyone likes this idea, and wants to help me, let me know below. I dont mind if otherpeople make videos of the server. But my *plan* will take some time lol.

dale00474 wrote:One thing I would ask is that any videos or promotional things be presented to Roly first please. Just a personal request of mine.

Thanks dale :mine-):
Also by letting me know, if the videos good, you might see it on the frontpage of the website. :mine-P:

Login to remove these ads

<<

Mingjetan

Post 11 Oct 2013, 9:35 pm

rolyd90 wrote:I have kinda thought about this before lol

Like you guys said, be nice to have a preview video for the server.

If there was a video, it should include scenes from the map, our players (People building, getting along), and maybe show off some things other server do not
exactly what I thought :D
Need some building tips? Just message me in game! I'll be more than happy to help :)

<<

blitzthebetawolf

Post 12 Oct 2013, 12:41 pm

I'd be willing to help. I got all the currently professional editing programs on my mac.
Happy to help anyone in need.
<<

Mingjetan

Post 14 Oct 2013, 10:18 pm

Cool :mine8-):
Need some building tips? Just message me in game! I'll be more than happy to help :)

Previous

Return to Suggestions