Home     About     Command List     Rules     Forums     Donate     Maps     Contact Us

Pvp

<<

Tea

Game Master

Post 09 Aug 2012, 9:55 pm

Re: Pvp

I know this isn't my place guys, but sweetbean, please show respect to the admins and everyone for that matter.
I also wouldn't bother appealing if you keep talking like that?
Dale did nothing at all and he's just doing what's best for you and everyone.. :)
Tea, Admin of Roly's Minecraft Server.

Login to remove these ads

<<

dale00474

Game Master

Post 09 Aug 2012, 10:19 pm

Sweetbean69 wrote:Well guess what dale....all the other servers suck/you
And I'll keep on naggin if I'm not unbanned btw I
Searched up appeal and then I wrote one

Your spam and due to the above post your account has now been deactivated due to the above comment. If you want to be a pest I'll ensure it stops. I can assure you if you want to continue to spam the forums through the creation of another account I'll ensure your IP is banned as well from the site. Thank you and have a good day :)
-Dale :moderator:In-game admin/GM

Refuge: n. That which shelters or protects from danger or from distress or calamity; a stronghold which protects by its strength or a sanctuary which secures safety by its sacredness; a place inaccessible to an enemy.
<<

xzarahsx

Post 09 Aug 2012, 11:02 pm

dale00474 wrote:

Your spam and due to the above post your account has now been deactivated due to the above comment. If you want to be a pest I'll ensure it stops. I can assure you if you want to continue to spam the forums through the creation of another account I'll ensure your IP is banned as well from the site. Thank you and have a good day :)

Where is the like button when you need one...?
A.A. Milne
“Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.”
― A.A. Milne
<<

darkrai202

Post 10 Aug 2012, 8:23 am

xzarahsx wrote:
dale00474 wrote:

Where is the like button when you need one...?

It was removed due to me spamming it.
<<

dale00474

Game Master

Post 10 Aug 2012, 12:13 pm

Haha needless to say he created another account. IP has been banned.
-Dale :moderator:In-game admin/GM

Refuge: n. That which shelters or protects from danger or from distress or calamity; a stronghold which protects by its strength or a sanctuary which secures safety by its sacredness; a place inaccessible to an enemy.
Previous

Return to Events