Home     About     Command List     Rules     Forums     Donate     Maps     Contact Us

Pvp

<<

Sweetbean69

Post 08 Aug 2012, 9:23 pm

Pvp

On sunday 11/8/2012 a pvp marathon is
Going to be held in big arena. 4v4 each
Round there will be 5 bow pvp matches
And 10 sword pvp matches and too finish
Of the day lets all fight together any weapon

More info email me @ mason@damberly.com.au

Login to remove these ads

<<

MrsRicochet

Post 08 Aug 2012, 9:50 pm

Re: Pvp

I know it's not my place, however, Sweetbean, you have been asked on several occasions to make your appeal via the appropriate forum section in it's required form; you have failed to do so. You plan on this Pvp, but how are you supposed to host this event whilst being banned from the server? You are currently not in a position where you can do these sorts of things as you've yet to make your appeal.

First step: Make your appeal. Make sure you do so in the right forum section (The Banhammer) and do so in the correct way. Kissing the servers ass will get you no where. Be honest, be straight forward, and do not use your age as an excuses. In my history with the server, excuses are not tolerated here. You are apart of an online community and with that comes responsibility, common sense and a frame of mind suitable for it.

You are seven years old. You may not be prepared for what it takes to partake in the Rolyd.com server, in my opinion you shouldn't be playing online at all, especially if you continue to use your age as an excuse for your pitfalls.

Step two: Wait for your appeal to be heard out. There is no use in making further plans here if you do not wait for the admins and mods to discuss and come to a decision about what comes next for you here. Give them time, they have lives outside of Minecraft, and allow them to consider your appeal. Note that your appeal will mean nothing if you do not abide by the rules created on the forum for proper posting of said appeal.

Step three: Speak with your parents or care takers during this time. Explain the situation, even have them read the forums for a better understanding of what has happened here. If push comes to shove, ask if they can contact an admin or mod for you to further explain your situation and help you out. Also, talk to them and see if playing online is the right environment for you.

Rolyd.com might not be the right place for you, you might even have to shop around for the right server; you might not even be old enough to understand what it takes.

Please, listen to the help and advice the mods and admins have been trying to give you. Resubmit your appeal in the proper area and hear them out.

Here is the link to the Banhammer section of the forum where you can submit your appeal: viewforum.php?f=10

Here is a link describing how to make a good appeal. Follow its guidance and use it to create your appeal. viewtopic.php?f=10&t=142

Last but not least, respect not only your fellow players, but the Rolyd.com staff, as they take a lot of their personal time out of their lives to make it possible for you to play here.

P.S. You're seven years old yet you have an email address?
<<

dale00474

Game Master

Post 08 Aug 2012, 10:46 pm

As can be guess from the above post by MrsRicochet this is obviously not an official event. Players shouldn't expect for this event to take place. Currently, the original poster is banned and has failed to create a valid appeal. As a result the ban sticks for now.

Sweatbean, I've given you a link in one of your previous posts to your original post. I'm sorry mate but from the looks of it you have no trouble creating posts that believe it or not contain a reasonable amount of coherent thought. Sorry man but if you can't at least make an attempt the ban will end up sticking. Appeals don't have to be long or drawn out. A simple appeal can be easy done and bam! You may find yourself right back in the game. But posting everywhere you can to make yourself known without even trying to appeal properly will get you no where.
-Dale :moderator:In-game admin/GM

Refuge: n. That which shelters or protects from danger or from distress or calamity; a stronghold which protects by its strength or a sanctuary which secures safety by its sacredness; a place inaccessible to an enemy.
<<

Sweetbean69

Post 08 Aug 2012, 11:04 pm

My friend is going to Run it omerohayon
I'm not my friend he can't announce this
Because he does not have a website account
And I don't get wat u mean about a apeal
<<

dale00474

Game Master

Post 09 Aug 2012, 12:51 am

*facepalm*

It is explained on nearly every post you've made by mods, GMs, and players like crusty and rico. Its not a difficult post to read even for most 7 yr olds. Mate, look, its been explained many times and you keep saying you don't understand appeal? google it mate. Seriously, you're a child of the information age man. A big piece of advice, if you don't know something or what something means just google it. =) To be completely honest with you man, you may wish to find a more youth friendly server. We don't set an age requirement here but from what we've seen in your post you may not be right for rolyd.com.

Their are plenty of other servers you may wish to check out.

planetminecraft.com has many listed. You could also try google and search for a local minecraft server. =)
-Dale :moderator:In-game admin/GM

Refuge: n. That which shelters or protects from danger or from distress or calamity; a stronghold which protects by its strength or a sanctuary which secures safety by its sacredness; a place inaccessible to an enemy.
<<

Sweetbean69

Post 09 Aug 2012, 9:28 pm

Well guess what dale....all the other servers suck/you
And I'll keep on naggin if I'm not unbanned btw I
Searched up appeal and then I wrote one
<<

Sweetbean69

Post 09 Aug 2012, 9:30 pm

MrsRicochet wrote:I know it's not my place, however, Sweetbean69 thank you very much, you have been asked on several occasions to make your appeal via the appropriate forum section in it's required form; you have failed to do so. You plan on this Pvp, but how are you supposed to host this event whilst being banned from the server? You are currently not in a position where you can do these sorts of things as you've yet to make your appeal.

First step: Make your appeal. Make sure you do so in the right forum section (The Banhammer) and do so in the correct way. Kissing the servers ass will get you no where. Be honest, be straight forward, and do not use your age as an excuses. In my history with the server, excuses are not tolerated here. You are apart of an online community and with that comes responsibility, common sense and a frame of mind suitable for it.

You are seven years old. You may not be prepared for what it takes to partake in the Rolyd.com server, in my opinion you shouldn't be playing online at all, especially if you continue to use your age as an excuse for your pitfalls.

Step two: Wait for your appeal to be heard out. There is no use in making further plans here if you do not wait for the admins and mods to discuss and come to a decision about what comes next for you here. Give them time, they have lives outside of Minecraft, and allow them to consider your appeal. Note that your appeal will mean nothing if you do not abide by the rules created on the forum for proper posting of said appeal.

Step three: Speak with your parents or care takers during this time. Explain the situation, even have them read the forums for a better understanding of what has happened here. If push comes to shove, ask if they can contact an admin or mod for you to further explain your situation and help you out. Also, talk to them and see if playing online is the right environment for you.

Rolyd.com might not be the right place for you, you might even have to shop around for the right server; you might not even be old enough to understand what it takes.

Please, listen to the help and advice the mods and admins have been trying to give you. Resubmit your appeal in the proper area and hear them out.

Here is the link to the Banhammer section of the forum where you can submit your appeal: viewforum.php?f=10

Here is a link describing how to make a good appeal. Follow its guidance and use it to create your appeal. viewtopic.php?f=10&t=142

Last but not least, respect not only your fellow players, but the Rolyd.com staff, as they take a lot of their personal time out of their lives to make it possible for you to play here.

P.S. You're seven years old yet you have an email address?
<<

MrsRicochet

Post 09 Aug 2012, 9:33 pm

Sweetbean69 wrote:Well guess what dale....all the other servers suck/you

I wouldn't be expecting to be unbanned anytime soon with that attitude; show a little more respect. Nagging will only lead you to an IP ban from both the server and the forums.
<<

darkrai202

Post 09 Aug 2012, 9:52 pm

I've lost my temper... You are a complete idiot. You know we can ban you from the forums, we can ban you, your I.P and your email. If you come back we can still ban you...

Not sure if trolling... Or just stupid.
<<

xzarahsx

Post 09 Aug 2012, 9:54 pm

Nagging won't get you anywhere.
Honestly you're causing more trouble than it's worth.
You're appeal was just begging, how about read the "read this first" topic and understand that before you say you know how to do it.
You have a absolutely DISGUSTING attitude and I'm not pleased with it the least.
You were disgusting the day you were banned, you are now being the same right now.
You told GetVegan you would try being more mature, this is not being mature, this is being extremely immature.
My last words here are..If you continue to keep going you will also be banned from the forums..
A.A. Milne
“Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.”
― A.A. Milne
Next

Return to Events