Home     About     Command List     Rules     Forums     Donate     Maps     Contact Us

Quests and events...

<<

dale00474

Game Master

Post 25 Apr 2012, 12:29 pm

Quests and events...

For the past months I've been working on ways to get everyone more involved with rewards. 2 weeks ago I held an event involving a zombie horde attack at the PvP zone. Its not going to stop there. Starting this saturday I am going to start a few of the following events...

1. A weekly PvP tournament held on a friday or saturday (rotating each week)
2. A weekly treasure hunt located in the Temple of The Gods in Atlantis. (/warp templeofthegods) with 1 weekly winner.
3. A monthly grand PvP tournament with the winner being awarded one of the statues at /warp pvp
4. A monthly knowledge quiz about rolyd.com MC and website

Rules for each as well as a timetable will be posted saturday night :)
-Dale :moderator:In-game admin/GM

Refuge: n. That which shelters or protects from danger or from distress or calamity; a stronghold which protects by its strength or a sanctuary which secures safety by its sacredness; a place inaccessible to an enemy.

Login to remove these ads

<<

darkrai202

Post 25 Apr 2012, 1:33 pm

Re: Quests and events...

Sounds great, i'l win them all
<<

crusty_krow

Post 25 Apr 2012, 2:09 pm

darkrai202 wrote:Sounds great, i'l win them all

*laughs* Nope, I will win them all
Image Image
<<

darkrai202

Post 25 Apr 2012, 2:18 pm

:[
<<

rocketpig3

Post 25 Apr 2012, 5:16 pm

:3 I will try. (yay I like facing mobs :P)

I am a businesspig. If you need anything or want to sell me something, send me some mail or ask in game.
<<

brodsterbmx 1.2

Post 25 Apr 2012, 7:19 pm

crusty_krow wrote:
darkrai202 wrote:Sounds great, i'l win them all

*laughs* Nope, I will win them all

lolz you guys are silly i will pwn them all then win them
<<

dale00474

Game Master

Post 25 Apr 2012, 7:47 pm

"Quote: Yeah...everyone"

HA!

I'm going to see if phpBB has a calendar built in and see what it would take to get it going or...see if I can find a light weight one that doesn't require a great deal to install it so I can mark dates down to the events. If not I can always put it in a post. =D

A little more clarification...

The treasure hunt would be a single chest with a single item hidden somewhere in the temple. First player to find it wins. Some weeks it will be easy and some will be very difficult. The more difficult it is to get to or find will determine the value of the prize inside. FYI...I do have plans to put a very valuable item hidden that will be outrageously difficult to find. If no one finds the prize in a given week the placement of a new prize will be held until someone uncovers the prize. If I find one is far too difficult for players to find I'll move it and keep the same item inside the chest. =D

The PvP weekly PvP tournament will only start once I get the plugin setup and each week a different arena will be used. I'll also vary the types of PvP each week. One week it will be teams, then free for all, then cap the flag and so forth. The grand tourney held once a month will involve 2 or 3 different battles with a final winner sort of bracket style.
-Dale :moderator:In-game admin/GM

Refuge: n. That which shelters or protects from danger or from distress or calamity; a stronghold which protects by its strength or a sanctuary which secures safety by its sacredness; a place inaccessible to an enemy.
<<

flossoscar

Post 26 Apr 2012, 6:54 pm

for quests ive seen plugins that use npc's to give out quests it might be a good idea =)

Return to Events