Home     About     Command List     Rules     Forums     Donate     Maps     Contact Us

Rolyd.com Knowledge Quiz Forum Game (Win In-game money!)

<<

NaomiTim

Post 13 Jul 2013, 1:09 am

Re: Rolyd.com Knowledge Quiz Forum Game (Win In-game money!)

Time for another set of trivia questions! Naomitim won the last one lets see if anyone can beat her to it this time...
1. What Player built the water tap at spawn? (Hint: it is labelled)

2. Originally some of the PvP arenas were constructed near main world spawn. How many were there? A special 50k bonus to this question if you can go to /warp pvp, find the arena number and tell me which ones. =D (Arena numbers are found on signs at the entrances.) Believe it or not there was once a post made in the forums about this. It may have moved to our archives so I am unsure. If its still public there is a good hint on where to find out. =)

Enjoy!

If someone gets these correct before Saturday night I will do another in-game bonus question worth 50k. =)

1. Tap at spawn was made by Dale :) and it is named Dale's Waterwerxs
2.(still working on this one :P)

Login to remove these ads

<<

dale00474

Game Master

Post 13 Jul 2013, 10:02 am

Question 1 correct! Swimming up into the tap gave the answer :)
-Dale :moderator:In-game admin/GM

Refuge: n. That which shelters or protects from danger or from distress or calamity; a stronghold which protects by its strength or a sanctuary which secures safety by its sacredness; a place inaccessible to an enemy.
<<

Mingjetan

Post 02 Sep 2013, 5:45 pm

dam was about to say dale :P
Need some building tips? Just message me in game! I'll be more than happy to help :)

<<

x_XchickenmanX_x

Post 03 Oct 2013, 11:01 pm

I really like this idea dale nice one!:D
Need Some help just ask I will be willing to help you anytime :)
<<

Mingjetan

Post 28 Oct 2013, 8:48 pm

2.is it pitfall? (Completely random answer)
Need some building tips? Just message me in game! I'll be more than happy to help :)

<<

dale00474

Game Master

Post 29 Oct 2013, 12:28 am

Mingjetan wrote:2.is it pitfall? (Completely random answer)

The answer was there were 3 originally in the main world and 3 in atlantis.

FYI...

The one with the two guys with swords and shields was the first, the wooden maze one that looks like a castle fort made from tree logs was 2nd, the long (though small) brick arena that is near the pvp hospital was 3rd.

As far as the Atlantis arenas...absolutely none still exist as of the start of the redevelopment. They were... 1st- The castle one that had a small keep in the middle, 2nd- the red vs. blue double square thing sitting on an angle and partially underground, 3rd- it was either the tall 4 pillar arena or Pitfall. (I can't remember which came first but I think it was pitfall. Originally pitfall was located where the huge round arena is. Pitfall was then moved to allow for the large round arena to be more centralized for plans to be the primary arena (which actually players kinda did that part of the work for me by loving the design from the start and using it heavily.)

=D

Once /warp pvp is finished I will be reviving this weekly contest. It will have a few small changes though but larger prizes! =D
-Dale :moderator:In-game admin/GM

Refuge: n. That which shelters or protects from danger or from distress or calamity; a stronghold which protects by its strength or a sanctuary which secures safety by its sacredness; a place inaccessible to an enemy.
Previous

Return to Events