Home     About     Command List     Rules     Forums     Donate     Maps     Contact Us

Building Grants

<<

Coffee

Game Master

Post 13 May 2013, 1:32 am

Building Grants

I'm looking to give back to users that are hard working but sometimes lack the money or resources to build their ideas.

Cow industries would like to announce the availability of 10 building grants to be handed out to users who pitch great ideas with the maximum value being $20,000. The money will be handed out from my personal stash to bring you closer to creating your dream building.

Please post your ideas and a rough break down of how much you would need to complete your project and the best projects will be picked and funded by me.

Please note this money cannot be used to purchase a shop in the mall / wasted.

Login to remove these ads

<<

ash_tray_69

Post 13 May 2013, 6:28 pm

Re: Building Grants

i am looking to eventually build the Taj-Mahal. yes its a big job will take me alot of effort and time.
<<

69GigaByte

Post 13 May 2013, 10:30 pm

great concept.
Hmmm..
<<

Coffee

Game Master

Post 15 May 2013, 12:34 am

i've donated $25,000 to Ash's idea and a double chest of quartz blocks worth over $80,000.

Can't wait to see it Ash and PM me in game for me to move the quartz to you.
<<

sugar_demon

Post 24 May 2013, 7:42 pm

i was thinking of building a really big boxing ring made of wool wood and string with billdoards of whos fighting who and bits where u can sign up to be in matches and rounds it will be a pvp zone and indoor reply to me if u think i can do it thx . Sugar_demon
<<

dale00474

Game Master

Post 25 May 2013, 11:09 am

Personally I like this idea. However, it must look really nice in order to be moved to pvp area. :) due to the potential simplicity it could be you may not find your build getting a load of funding. This is the type of build that can turn out crap or really well thought out. We'll see what vegan says.
-Dale :moderator:In-game admin/GM

Refuge: n. That which shelters or protects from danger or from distress or calamity; a stronghold which protects by its strength or a sanctuary which secures safety by its sacredness; a place inaccessible to an enemy.
<<

EvilContainment

Post 16 Jun 2013, 2:43 pm

I'm looking to build an idol of the dwarf god on top of Dwlodenheim (Loaz15,evilcontainment,foxenhausen)'s imposing dwarven city in progress as well as a second dungeon adventure.
<<

D1GG

Post 22 Jun 2013, 2:00 pm

Re: Building Grants]

I am building a castle on top of a cloud, It is very large, and very detailed and so far, covering one side of the many layers of the cloud takes around 3-4 stacks of snow, I have used over 60 so far, I would really appreciate materials or money (snow, oak wood, glass, glowstone lamps)

-D1GG
<<

jakestar10

Post 25 Jun 2013, 10:09 am

Hmmmm I would want to make a floating island city
I don't have the money the block I need are
Dirtblocks
Stone
Oak wood
Oak Leaves
I will need around 25k to 35k
Thanks -Jakestar10
<<

MrPurple_

Post 01 Jul 2013, 7:24 pm

Howdy, The name's Purple.

I'm a pretty avid builder and i like to see my self as more that ordinary.
The problem is i don't have the cash to supply the mass amounts of blocks I am planning to use.

The build could be seen as a custom Nether Fortress in a wide open area deep inside the nether.
It will look very aesthetically pleasing, not bulky and imposing on the nature of the nether and could be used later on for the server as a /warp if seen fit.

If need be i can supply an estimated block count for this build, including which type of blocks aswell.
I say this because i doubt the required amount of blocks will be in supply of other players shops.

Mr.P
Next

Return to Events