Home     About     Command List     Rules     Forums     Donate     Maps     Contact Us

Be Brave and Shave!

<<

MrsRicochet

Post 02 Feb 2013, 2:36 pm

Re: Be Brave and Shave!

darkrai202 wrote:Haven't been able to donate.. Problems with Pre-Paid credit card. >.>

Oh no D: Hopefully it's all sorted out soon.

Thank you, Crusty! It's very generous of you to give up all you have for this cause. You're pretty ace in my books :D You're now eligible for the five stacks of diamond.

Login to remove these ads

<<

crusty_krow

Post 02 Feb 2013, 2:43 pm

wait i have $0.64 left ... but i dont think i can send that much
Image Image
<<

MrsRicochet

Post 02 Feb 2013, 4:18 pm

Pretty sure you can send uneven amounts, lol. But you should keep it. $5 is more than enough :) Thank you again.
<<

NaomiTim

Post 07 Feb 2013, 4:19 pm

Donated :D YAY for rico >_<
<<

MrsRicochet

Post 07 Feb 2013, 4:52 pm

NaomiTim wrote:Donated :D YAY for rico >_<

Holy mother of pie, Naomi! Are you trying to give me a heart attack!? Woke up from a nap and saw that someone had donated. That is an incredibly generous donation! I have no idea how to thank you! No thank you seems big enough. You have a heart of gold, Naomi and thank you so, so, so much for this.

Alright, in order from highest to lowest, these people are now eligible for the five stacks of diamond;

1 - Naomi
2 - Ryder
3 - Meach
4 - Kneesa
5 - Crusty

To become eligible for five stacks of diamond, you will need to donate $11 or more. However, if you don't have that much money or simply don't want to donate that much; don't forget that anyone who donates will get one stack of diamond as thanks from me. These diamonds were collected by me for many months so it does come as a big thank you.

Thank you again Naomi, you terrific person you!
<<

NaomiTim

Post 07 Feb 2013, 6:48 pm

MrsRicochet wrote:
NaomiTim wrote:Donated :D YAY for rico >_<

Holy mother of pie

lol u got me thinking bout pie :P
<<

MrsRicochet

Post 04 Mar 2013, 11:26 am

Competition closes on March 13th, so get your donations in quick if you want a stack of diamonds!

The award ceremony will be held just outside Zarville warp on March 14th, at 7pm (that's Victorian time). If the top five donators can make it, that will be great. I'd love to get a photo of all of you on top your podiums.

Anyway, thanks to everyone so far who has donated. It all goes towards a great cause!
<<

krypton3344

Post 04 Mar 2013, 4:39 pm

I'm gonna try donating $40 this week. It's great that you're being charitable and NaomiTim that was outrageously kind! So yeah!! Hope my parents say yes but if not, then I give you all my luck at helping!! :)
You notice creepers only when they explode!
<<

xzarahsx

Post 04 Mar 2013, 5:16 pm

*BREATHES*..........Slow...Deep....Breathes....
No...I can't...
Tears are going to fall!
A.A. Milne
“Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.”
― A.A. Milne
<<

MrsRicochet

Post 04 Mar 2013, 5:59 pm

krypton3344 wrote:I'm gonna try donating $40 this week. It's great that you're being charitable and NaomiTim that was outrageously kind! So yeah!! Hope my parents say yes but if not, then I give you all my luck at helping!! :)

Thank you, krypton, any amount, even a good luck, is as much as it takes to show your support and I'm very thankful for your thoughts at least. And if you can send a thank you back to your parents as well, I would be very grateful.

Cheers, mate.

And Grace. Calm thy self.
PreviousNext

Return to Events