Home     About     Command List     Rules     Forums     Donate     Maps     Contact Us

Hi, just enquiring.

<<

LockedDiff

Post 28 Dec 2011, 4:45 pm

Hi, just enquiring.

not really sure how to go about this,
I have been banned from your server in which i built a small town and had alot of things. I havent played on your server in over a month due to work.
Just enquiring;
- What was the reason for my bann?
last time i was on I was happily talking to many admins and such. one even came to my little city and said it was cool. I was not given any warnings of the such.
- How long is my bann for?
I would like to continue playing on your server and building my town which i spent much time and effort on, if it is for a short while, I would like to appologise for whatever I done (as I am unaware of what I have been banned for).

Thank you for your time and I hope we can resolve this issue so i can contribute to your server and play with you guys soon :]
"LockedDiff"

Login to remove these ads

<<

rolyd90

Game Master

Post 28 Dec 2011, 5:01 pm

Re: Hi, just enquiring.

Hey LockedDiff

In the ban logs, we have logged.
  Code:
Name:LockedDiff
Reason: Griefing one of my builds and breaking parts of another build close by

Now since I didn't do the ban, not sure of the exact reason, but this was 2-3 weeks ago?

I'd like you to read /forums/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=382, once you have done that, and you have no problem. Welcome back :)

*If anyone needs to add anything add it below.
<<

darkrai202

Post 28 Dec 2011, 5:02 pm

i was just going to say pretty much the exact same thing roly....
<<

LockedDiff

Post 28 Dec 2011, 5:08 pm

Hi roly,

Thanks very much for the copy/paste quote. My little cousin use to play on my account while he was over, it may have been him? I am unsure.
He isn't allowed to use the computer anymore though (funny story).

However, I take full responsibility over whatever he has done to your server. Also I am very sorry for any greif this has caused you, or any other players.

I have looked through your rules and conditions before and i find them very fair and ethical.

If you lift them ban for me I would be very greatfull and take much more care of who uses my account.

Thanks for taking the time to deal with my issue also.
"LockedDiff"
<<

darkrai202

Post 28 Dec 2011, 5:13 pm

politeness :D
<<

dale00474

Game Master

Post 28 Dec 2011, 6:20 pm

Locked...

This is a perfect example of how an appeal is supposed to go. It should be noted once more to players that account security is the responsibility of the player. This is something any other players reading this post should note. But Man...I'm nearly tempted to pin this post as an example of how people should appeal a ban. You've got my vote mate! Hope to catch you in game!
-Dale :moderator:In-game admin/GM

Refuge: n. That which shelters or protects from danger or from distress or calamity; a stronghold which protects by its strength or a sanctuary which secures safety by its sacredness; a place inaccessible to an enemy.
<<

LockedDiff

Post 02 Jan 2012, 3:31 pm

Thank you very much for your support Dale.
I am now happily back on the server and contributing as much as possible to make this server a fun and exciting new place for all members and guests.

I will be working towards making a donation in the near future, Very excited for the RAM update.

Also, big thanks to Rolyd and Darkrai for helping me out with this issue.
Hope to see yous all on the server soon!

"LockedDiff"

-*End thread*
<<

dale00474

Game Master

Post 24 Jan 2012, 7:48 pm

Locked and pinned as an example for future players of how appeals should be. Glad to have you back LockedDiff.
-Dale :moderator:In-game admin/GM

Refuge: n. That which shelters or protects from danger or from distress or calamity; a stronghold which protects by its strength or a sanctuary which secures safety by its sacredness; a place inaccessible to an enemy.

Return to The Banhammer