Home     About     Command List     Rules     Forums     Donate     Maps     Contact Us

EVERYONE Read THIS Please!

<<

Zipzo

Post 25 Feb 2017, 1:58 pm

EVERYONE Read THIS Please!

To my fellow minecraft players. i know i deserve this ban for what i have done and what i have done in the past. There is probably a 90% chance i will never be allowed to come back on ever again. So what i have come to say in this is that i am truly sorry to all of those out there and how much you were all just so nice to me. I will be missing you all. Goodbye. I know that i deserve this. :(

Login to remove these ads

<<

Tea

Game Master

Post 25 Feb 2017, 6:27 pm

Re: EVERYONE Read THIS Please!

Hi Zipzo,

This post has been moved to the Banhammer section on the forums, so please be mindful in your appeal it needs to be in 'Banhammer' not General Discussion. You need to make a separate post explaining why you believe you should be allowed back on the server, only then will the staff consider your appeal. Please make this appeal semi-detailed with your genuine reasons for why you think you should be unbanned. As you know, you have a lengthy ban history and this is not the first time you've done this. Unfortunately a short post like this won't help your case.

Look forward to your appeal,

Tea
Tea, Admin of Roly's Minecraft Server.
<<

Zipzo

Post 26 Feb 2017, 7:14 am

Hi Tea,
This isn't my banhammer appeal. its just a sorry message to everyone. So i would appreciate it if you could put it back on to general discussion
<<

Tea

Game Master

Post 26 Feb 2017, 8:56 pm

I didn't move the topic here, but I will lock the topic and it's fine to remain in this section.
Locked :conredx:
Tea, Admin of Roly's Minecraft Server.

Return to The Banhammer