Home     About     Command List     Rules     Forums     Donate     Maps     Contact Us

My Getting Banned

<<

soulsurvivor66

Post 24 Sep 2016, 10:49 pm

My Getting Banned

Dear whom it may concern

i know on my account, soulsurvivor66, i was banned for use of weepcraft and the use of xray which came with weepcraft. and I undertand that this was wrong. and after many years i have finally got the chance to right what i did wrong, potentially get un banned and restart my journey on roly's minecraft server.

i know what was done was wrong and hey, im gonna understand if i am not un banned, but i promise that if i do i wont make the same mistakes and let something like that happen. either way, good luck with the server and enjoy life. bai :)

-Soulsurvivor66 :lai42: :lai42: :lai42: :lai42: :lai42: :lai42: :lai42:

Login to remove these ads

<<

Melissmala

Post 24 Sep 2016, 11:33 pm

Re: My Getting Banned

Hey Soulsurvivor66,

Ive just finished having a chat with Coffee and we have decided to give you the benefit of the doubt.

I will keeping an eye on you, but I hope you have matured and know that unauthorised mods are not allowed on this server and will not be tolerated a second time.

If you have any questions about mods that you might like to use feel free to ask a staff member about them in game or make a post on the forums, don't assume they are okay till you have permission.

looking forward to seeing you in game again!

Thanks
Melissmala

Return to The Banhammer