Home     About     Command List     Rules     Forums     Donate     Maps     Contact Us

Appeal for ban Caboose101ful

<<

Caboose101full

Post 30 Aug 2016, 7:46 am

Appeal for ban Caboose101ful

Around 2012 I was banned for griefing a iron block at ended portal/spawn area, I'd like to appeal that as I enjoyed playing on this server before I was struck with the ban hammer, yours sincerely Caboose101ful

Login to remove these ads

<<

Caboose101full

Post 31 Aug 2016, 7:55 pm

Re: Appeal for ban Caboose101ful

I'd also like to add how remorseful I am for my actions, I was young when I was playing on your server 11/12 and have matured a lot since, I now moderate on a mine craft pe server (not that intend this to win you guys over, I'd just like to point out I'm now a responsible and helpful player, and not the griefing squeaker I have previously been when I was playing on your server) I hope in the future I can be unbanned if not I understand as it was against the rules and unfair on players and staff affected by my actions, thanks in advanced for taking your time to read this post. :conjail:
<<

Coffee

Game Master

Post 05 Sep 2016, 7:32 pm

Hey

Just going through the rolyd Facebook page and come across your profile and your dob wouldn't line up with being 11/12 (this means you were on the server 10 years ago?)

Just trying to work out the details because you have a very coloured past and this isn't helping to get you unbanned.

(Also sorry for the delay, a lot of behind the scenes discussion has taken place around your player history)
<<

Caboose101full

Post 07 Sep 2016, 12:40 pm

Thank you for the reply, My real dob is 1999, I'm aware of my date of birth on Facebook being incorrect as I had a few friends messing around with my account, i also attended yolo university at one stage haha. could you specify the coloured past you're referring to? Thanks for your time.
<<

Coffee

Game Master

Post 12 Sep 2016, 7:21 pm

Hi caboose

Sorry for the delay. Your account history is very sus with a lot of association with hacking / a lot of shady dealings with users/staff.

After further consideration and discussion with staff and as long as you're understanding that this is your final chance and any issues will cause a permanent ban, we are willing to lift your ban. We understand that you were younger and we're giving you the benefit of the doubt.

Please respect our server and welcome back.
<<

Caboose101full

Post 13 Sep 2016, 6:41 pm

Thank you for the second chance, I don't remember much but I do have a slight recollection of most of what you're saying, and I am grateful that you overlooked my past and gave me another shot, you will not regret this decision. Have a good one coffee hope to see you in-game!

Return to The Banhammer