Home     About     Command List     Rules     Forums     Donate     Maps     Contact Us

astrojet2 (hopefully) final ban appeal.

<<

astrojet2

Post 10 Aug 2016, 7:25 pm

astrojet2 (hopefully) final ban appeal.

This is astrojet2, hoping to return to this excellent server. It has been over 2 years since i was perm banned for killing a staff member's horses, and taking the armour for myself. Since then, i have had a great lot of time to reflect on my mistakes and have literally grown to be more mature. If you look at my first ban appeal, what i had said in it was true, as the last thing I had done wrong (killing the horses) was before the ban appeal was typed. I can tell you assuringly that I can give you no more trouble. It is your server's staff team's choice whether to unban me or not. My friend has told me he has filed a ban appeal for me, as well. Once again, it is your choice whether to unban me or not, but if you do, I can swear I will do everything in my power to not* break your rules. Thank you.

Login to remove these ads

<<

Tea

Game Master

Post 10 Aug 2016, 10:41 pm

Re: astrojet2 (hopefully) final ban appeal.

Hey Astro,

Thank you for your appeal.

I think there has been enough time since your last ban, and I'm sure you've matured since then, so I will lift your ban today.

Welcome back to the server :conwhirlybird:
Tea, Admin of Roly's Minecraft Server.
<<

astrojet2

Post 10 Aug 2016, 10:58 pm

Re: astrojet2 (hopefully) final ban appeal.

Thank you, Tea.

Return to The Banhammer