Home     About     Command List     Rules     Forums     Donate     Maps     Contact Us

Henry16749's ban (AGAIN)

<<

Luke16749

Post 20 May 2016, 6:41 pm

Henry16749's ban (AGAIN)

:conjail: Again, This is me- Luke16749 writing for henry because his computer has a block against minecraft forums. You know the drill, I will write everything he says through skype.

Henry says:
After 2 years of being banned, Me and Luke have become closer friends and if I could get back on the server with him I would be very grateful. I was a bit mad that day and even though he got me unbanned for misunderstandings, I destroyed his house a bit and he freaked out. One of our friends was a bit sad/ mad that day and he was being "annoying" to me. stuff happens and sometimes you cant control yourself.
it has been 2 years and Rolyd is like one of the best Survival servers on Minecraft.

Well, that's what he has to say, Again it has been 2 years and I am willing to forgive him.
Plz consider

-Luke16749 (kind of Henry16749 too)

Login to remove these ads

<<

rmc10

Game Master

Post 21 May 2016, 4:51 pm

Re: Henry16749's ban (AGAIN)

Hi Luke, we will unban Henry in the hope that he has matured a little and wants to be a respectful member of the Rolyd community and follow our rules. He will be permanently banned if there is any further problems.

Return to The Banhammer