Home     About     Command List     Rules     Forums     Donate     Maps     Contact Us

blazemasters ban

<<

blazemaster900

Post 09 Nov 2015, 8:13 pm

blazemasters ban

Hi guys i know i have stuffed up many times but i am truly sorry for everything i have done i would love to come back to this server if this is the right time to ask because i have always loved roly and i pretty much stoped playing minecraft when i lost this server because i only liked this small but so kind and friendly place

getvegen banned me i knew it was the only option but he accidentally temp banned instead of permeant so i thought i was done i went back on and i wasn't banned i apologized to the people i have pissed off and i wanted to started building a town too before getvegan found out he didn't ban me properly i felt i had another chance a final one not to screw up i am now in high school and am a lot more understanding a mature i know you guys have given me many chances all i want is 1 last one thank you for your time in reading this post also i would like to say even you you decide not to unban me i understand but it was over 1 year ago and i would love to reconnect with the roly poly family :D

Login to remove these ads

<<

Coffee

Game Master

Post 09 Nov 2015, 8:28 pm

Re: blazemasters ban

Hi Blaze,

Thank you for the appeal. I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and unban you.

I want you to know that we will be keeping a close eye on you and any issues that may arise will result in another ban.

Please respect our server and play fairly.

Thank you.
<<

Tea

Game Master

Post 09 Nov 2015, 8:31 pm

Re: blazemasters ban

Hi blaze!

Happy to have you back on roly's server, im sure you will make an awesome player :)

We look forward to seeing you again when you join!
Tea, Admin of Roly's Minecraft Server.

Return to The Banhammer