Home     About     Command List     Rules     Forums     Donate     Maps     Contact Us

Banned...

Should I Be Unbanned?

Yes Please!
No votes
No Thank You...
80%
Possibly?
No votes
Unban The Uninnocent Man Who Is A Great Redstoner & OP!
20%

Total votes : 5
<<

JackJack508508

Post 03 Jul 2015, 6:07 pm

Banned...

Hi Roly, My MC Name Is JackG508 And I Am Requesting To Be Unbanned After I Got Banned For "Spamming", However All I Said Was "Hello Everyone!"
Plz Unban Me, Im Innocent!

Login to remove these ads

<<

JackJack508508

Post 04 Jul 2015, 5:03 pm

Banned...

Hi Roly, My MC Name Is Jack508 And I Am Requesting To Be Unbanned After I Got Banned For "Spamming", However All I Said Was "Hello Everyone!"
Plz Unban Me, Im Innocent!
Can SOMEONE Tell Me Why I'm Banned For Talking? It's Not Spam {Unless This Server You Get Banned For Chatting}, So Why? Plz Comment Soon...
PS. Im A Great Redstoner/Admin
<<

huioliver345

Post 05 Jul 2015, 8:41 pm

Re: Banned...

Hi JackG508,

Sorry, but whatever you are telling yourself as to why you got banned isn't true.
Please, for your own sake have the patience to understand that your behavior last time you where on the server was actually quite rude.

This was over 1 year ago so I cannot remember exactly what happened, other than you where rude and banned. Records about your ban mention 'back-chatting'.

The way you have gone about a ban appeal now only shows us that you are no better than before.
Until you understand why you where banned, and show that you can be trusted to come back onto the server and not cause trouble and disturbance, you will not be unbanned.
<<

JackJack508508

Post 07 Jul 2015, 11:46 am

Well My Username Is Actually Jack508 (Spelling Mistake) And I Want To Come Back On. Plz. That Was When I Was 9 {I Was Bad Behaved Then}. Now I Am 11 {Now I'm Good Behaved}. Plz Let Me Back On.

PS My Friend mybagpuss3 Knows Of This Incident. And She Says That "Jack Has Grown Up". Ask Her.

PSS I Do Good Redstone On The Quarzanether. IP Is www.thequartzanether.com.au. I An Also The Owner.

Kind Regards,
Jack
<<

JackJack508508

Post 07 Jul 2015, 12:47 pm

BTW Idk What BackChatting Is. Cam You Please Inform Me...
<<

rolyd90

Game Master

Post 09 Jul 2015, 2:15 am

www.thequartzanether.com.au, tried to find it just for fun. Does not exist, unless typo? Image here: http://puu.sh/iRKDU/783ba49f1f.png

Here are the details of your ban history.
1st ban was a temp ban for spamming commands. 5days

then a ban after that.
Reason: Spamming again and generally backchatting and being rude.
Length: perm, with several warnings before hand..

The moderators and/or admins whom have banned you will reply on this topic or I will talk to them when I can in due time.

Just be patient.
<<

rolyd90

Game Master

Post 09 Jul 2015, 2:25 am

JackJack508508 wrote:BTW Idk What BackChatting Is. Cam You Please Inform Me...
Here you go: http://puu.sh/iRMBU/b310d1b499.png
<<

huioliver345

Post 13 Jul 2015, 11:32 pm

Hmm... Okay considering that you seem to at least acknowledge you where poorly behaved before, I think you should get another chance.

Just remember that to play on the server without problems, you only need to not be in any way mean to others. I still suggest that you take a good look over the Rules. There is a button/link to them at the top of the page.

There is one more staff member (Tea) who was as equally involved in the ban from the start as I was, and their opinion shall count. Please wait for a reply.
<<

Tea

Game Master

Post 14 Jul 2015, 10:16 am

Hi,

Unfortunately I have no recollection of the ban from that long ago. However, this appeal wasn't constructed in the way it should have been. If you really think that "being good at redstone" or "being the owner of a server" will aid your appeal then you're kidding yourself. We don't value either of those things here at roly's as much as being a friendly, helpful member of the community - which you evidently were not last time you were on the server. I hope that if you're unbanned you understand everything that huis mentioned about being a valued community member :)

Sorry I can't remember hui so its up to you!
Tea, Admin of Roly's Minecraft Server.
<<

huioliver345

Post 14 Jul 2015, 11:46 pm

Tea is indeed right about 'being an owner of another server' and all not being a good thing for an unban, but I'm not taking these words as a bad thing either. I guess you can, to a point, tell if someone has a foul attitude in their posts and I'm not seeing such an attitude from this. I guess you are allowed to not know a lot about these things at age 11. You could say that there is a fine line between someone who has a bad behavior and someone who is just inexperienced. So I'm giving JackG508 the chance that he actually wants to be good and friendly but is only unsure as to what exactly makes other people, particularly older people, unhappy.

Anyway, JackG508, what I'v just said above in this reply isn't exactly important to you and you don't need to understand, but the following you do need to.

As I said before, all you need to do to play on the server without getting into trouble, is follow those rules and not be mean to others. Just always remember that if you are told to stop doing or saying something, you must stop as it is making someone or even everyone else unhappy.

To make sure you have read this before joining, I'll unban once you have replied.
Next

Return to The Banhammer